Reviews for Touch Fluffy Tail
Oceanbourne chapter 6 . 7/10
I like this, it's a more serious side of Ahri rather than the playful flirty one that I usually see in fanfics on here. She's a more contemplative, thinking type who derives character development from her affinity for seduction rather than just being a pretty face, so props for that.

This is a pretty old story so I guess it had been a while? I hope you get motivation for writing more, cause I do want to see how her story pans out along with more character interactions (I personally wanted to see the Yi and Irelia interactions and was disappointed they weren't there in chapter 2)
AonoKenshi chapter 5 . 2/2
I ship Lux and Ezreal...and I love playing Ahri! Please continue, I'm really interested in this story!
Tahimikamaxtli chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
"Wordmage," indeed. You truly have a way with words, and you should seriously consider expanding this.
Dumb Katt chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWW ;-; i want moarrr!
Kegi Springfield chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
M.K ... is that Morde?
Waffleface chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
D'aw, this is pretty adorable.

Although I'm a little frustrated that were the first person that wrote the whole 'girl's meeting' idea. I was going to do that in a future chapter of my fic :(

In any case, well written. I like it.
kitsuneLovers94 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
It's so cute I'm gonna die! XD
Tyber Zahn chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
As someone who mainly uses Ahri, I find this story to focus on a unique aspect of her. Some stories focus on her past, others on her interaction with a select few champions. You on the other hand, focused on her coming to terms with her to becoming more human while in the League. I think you've created a story that I would recommend to anyone looking for a story about Ahri. If/when Chapter 3 comes out, I'll look forward to it.
Waffleface chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
I really like where this is going. Please continue!
Peshomaro chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Oooh the plot thickens , haha can't wait :D
hedgehogsandwich chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
This is really well written! Gonna be keeping my eye on this )
SirLagAlot chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Your writing style is awesome, and everything that you wrote found its way into making me laugh, or smile a little. I would like to agree with waddlebuff, and say that your writing is similar to Duglas Adams (I can't spell :() . I look foward to reading the next chapter, but please don't break it up into smaller chapters, just for the sake of having them out. (Looking at you inheritance cycle).

- Best of luck, The Laggy Knight
WangTangSSJ5 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Great job on detailing Ahri's back story, and keeping her in character as well. I find it interesting that you were able to make Ahri's grief appear believable while giving her a sense of innocence. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Excellently written! Please make more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
pretty good and very fun to read. keep it up im looking forward to more.