Reviews for Touch Fluffy Tail
AonoKenshi chapter 5 . 2/2
I ship Lux and Ezreal...and I love playing Ahri! Please continue, I'm really interested in this story!
Tahimikamaxtli chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
"Wordmage," indeed. You truly have a way with words, and you should seriously consider expanding this.
Dumb Katt chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWW ;-; i want moarrr!
Kegi Springfield chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
M.K ... is that Morde?
Waffleface chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
D'aw, this is pretty adorable.

Although I'm a little frustrated that were the first person that wrote the whole 'girl's meeting' idea. I was going to do that in a future chapter of my fic :(

In any case, well written. I like it.
kitsuneLovers94 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
It's so cute I'm gonna die! XD
Tyber Zahn chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
As someone who mainly uses Ahri, I find this story to focus on a unique aspect of her. Some stories focus on her past, others on her interaction with a select few champions. You on the other hand, focused on her coming to terms with her to becoming more human while in the League. I think you've created a story that I would recommend to anyone looking for a story about Ahri. If/when Chapter 3 comes out, I'll look forward to it.
Waffleface chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
I really like where this is going. Please continue!
Peshomaro chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Oooh the plot thickens , haha can't wait :D
hedgehogsandwich chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
This is really well written! Gonna be keeping my eye on this )
SirLagAlot chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Your writing style is awesome, and everything that you wrote found its way into making me laugh, or smile a little. I would like to agree with waddlebuff, and say that your writing is similar to Duglas Adams (I can't spell :() . I look foward to reading the next chapter, but please don't break it up into smaller chapters, just for the sake of having them out. (Looking at you inheritance cycle).

- Best of luck, The Laggy Knight
WangTangSSJ5 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Great job on detailing Ahri's back story, and keeping her in character as well. I find it interesting that you were able to make Ahri's grief appear believable while giving her a sense of innocence. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Excellently written! Please make more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
pretty good and very fun to read. keep it up im looking forward to more.
O.verP.owered chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Lee sin can totally cop a feel and then use his blindness as an excuse.

The ultimate perv, lee sin!
XD