Reviews for Maman
gohagosa100 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I love how France was so broken in losing Matthew and how Matthew loves his Maman so much... And how Matthew was willing to clean France's house... _
Nightmother chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I feel tears, my throat is all choked up, and my heart hurts. Well done, you really made the emotion reach through the screen.
TotallyBlondified chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I loved your story but there was one still problem with it. Canada actually wasn't the first country to gain self-governance through legislature. New Zealand Constitution Act 1852 was the first.
-Lol. I'm so finicky about this stuff.
Good story though.
Half-BloodPrincess1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
ENGLAND YOU BASTARD!
Gosh, poor Francis! Little Matthew is there now though, to help. So...bittersweet. You did an excellent job writing this, it really affected me. You're an excellent author. :)
Cheerful Black Rose chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That's so sweet! I love how France still cares after so long!
lovely oneshot!
Lunevis chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
My heart just broke.
This was amazingly done and written/thought out, the way you typed up France is just amazing.
I love, love this fic. 3

Fata Moon
everyonedeservesachancetoFLY chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
J'ai retourne!
This story is amazing! Beautiful work :D
Mattie is the perfect child :)
Alexie Barnaby chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was just breathtaking.
I liked how well you described both house and Francis' conditions, it just gave a perfect impression on how the character had suffered for his loss, I enjoyed the way how character's emotions "infects" (well lack of a better therm) the reader, or at least that's what it did to me.
I really appreciated this, job well done!
TheDarkWorldGiant chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh my! This is a great story:) I absoluetly love how you wrote Francis in this and your style of writing is beautiful!
watergoddesskasey chapter 1 . 7/5/2012