Reviews for Juliet, The Girl Of The Red Hat
Emma Bratic chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Well, thats a good story:) A martial arts competition that Juliet was training for, and she won and she also became a mother:):) Good job! Keep up the good work!
R.K.KAT chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
i just realized that when you use the word azul instead of blue it just makes blue sound even more blue,i know azul means blue but it just makes it sound more blue than just saying I'm so weird._
R.K.KAT chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
passes out from seeing where the baby came from!haha!I've never seen any of the shows you were talking that's funny!_
R.K.KATNIALL chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
i ain't judgin mermaids are bad a**!
Catrina chapter 19 . 6/28/2013
Again hate me hate me hate me. This chapter is so so so sad I litterly cried at the end! ( Not yelling). I was so happy for Gnomeo and Lady blueberry and Lord redbrick and Marina.
R.K.KAT chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
POW!RIGHT IN THE KISSER!UR RIGHT I DID NOT C THAT COMING!aaawww i only have one more chapter to go :( speaking of that watt happened to the beautiful band 1D go :h jk this moment sucks i have one chapter.
R.K.KAT chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
*sniff sniff* i wish my dad was like that,sure he tucked me in and kissed me goodnight,but he was too busy to play with us,always working,always arguing with my mom:(.hhhmm,wow ur good,good imagination:)
R.K.KAT1D chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
OMG!OMG!OMG!I LUV ONE DIRECTION!OOOOH MMYYY GOD!I DIDNT C THIS COMING AS SOON AS I READ ONE DIRECTION I FELT LIKE MY HEART WAS GONNA POP OUT M CHEST!I DIDNT RAD THE TOP I DONT WANT ANY SPOILERS OMG NIALL I KNOW U LUV HARRY BUT I LUV NIALL OMG!wait does that mean they re gnomes?IF THEY R I NEED TO KNOW WHAT COLOR NIALL'S HAT COLOR!MY OPINION THE SONG SHOULD'VE BEEN "MORE THAN THIS" I KNOW I ALREADY REPLYED BUT THATS BECAUSE I LUV MERMAIDS BUT I LUV ONE DIRECTION BY INFINITY MORE AND IM AM JELLO OF JULIET I KNOW ITS A STORY BUT IM CRAZY FOR ONE DIRECTION AND OH SHE GETS TO C THEM AND IM ASKING TO MANY QUESTIONS IM TALKING TO MUCH and it looks like im not the only whos jello of someone gnomeo ooooooooh this is good!OK NOW I KNOW I LUV THIS STORY I HOPE 1D COMES TO SAN ANTONIO ONE DAY!OK I GOTTA STOP THIS I GOTTA READ ON!ONE DIRECTION INFCTION LOOK OUT BELIEBERS ITS EXTREMLY CONTAGOUS(i dont know how to spell that word)
R.K.KAT chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
OOOOH!YIKES A BLACK EYE!Now i have to admitt black eyes painfull as a MOFO!i should know ive had atleast 3 of them 1:stung in the eye by a red wasp.2:got a tickle ambush and hit my eye on the table.3:got hit in the eye with a baseball(how ironic is that!). And 4:brother threw a hard plastic folder at me and it hit my 4 hurt the most (god danm the pain was unbareable)any way srry bout that i luv this story and i also luv mermaids im 12 and i am really good at u onow hate to say this but judgings not people but things n stuff and if i were a cridict i would give this a 2 thumbs up 5 stars another 5 stars n another 2 thumbs up infinity every good thing like burrito good.(hispanic)best and awesome for a your age u have more imagination than spongebob. Anyhoo yeah awsome story luv it luv u gotta go bye.
fiddle 21309 chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
OH MY GOD! IT'S OVER?!WWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?!(ha dramatic moment) love your stories oh and please update
who say's girls can't race ?love ya*kiss,hug*
jbabe16 chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
SPECTACULAR, OUTRAGEOUS, SO MANY WORDS COULD DESCRIBE HOW I LOVED THIS U TRULY ROCK ;D
Catrina chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
I don't care if you hate me or not but Why did you have to quit this story?!
( I like you art on Deviant!)
Gwen658 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
OMG its over the best story ever such a shame it ended! :( i luv your stories keep going so u can finish and make more!
snep chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
So proud of you and this story, can't believe it's the end, what a beautiful way to end it (cries). :')
Butterfly wing chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
Beutiful tp and nice ending