Reviews for The Next Generation Missing Scene Series
Hatakefire chapter 8 . 2/4
This is a brilliant idea, and very well-written! I enjoy reading this, and I agree with the scenes you choose xD
I was hoping you could put some more Data ones in there...;)
Anyway, LOVE THIS and update soon!
Wonderful and amazing and brillant.

I could so see Beverly doing something like this and letting go of Jack's ghost.

Wonderful and happy to see you writing again :))

Cheshire chapter 8 . 1/16
I really enjoy these little snippets that we didn't get to see. You have their voices down pat and the awkwardness of that first year. I look forward to seeing you ease us into the later years. :)
LornaWinters chapter 8 . 1/16
That was really good! Nice to see the depths of Beverly's thoughts. Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
Nice update. Glad you are still writing.
Hummingbird2 chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
I love little 'Slice of Life' moments like these, with the crew chewing the fat and decompressing after a mission. Excellent, thank you!
KiwiKugai chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
Interesting series of vinigettes, I hope you plan to continue them one day as they certainly fill in a fair few gaps.

Well done.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Nice :))
Hummingbird2 chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
That was a really good explanation for some of the job changes in seasons 1-2. Nicely done, thank you!
mabb5 chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Interesting take on the episodes. Please write more.
Hummingbird2 chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
That was very well written, and I really enjoyed it, thank you!
LornaWinters chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Ah, it all comes together now! Another gap successfully filled in-thank you! Are you going to do the entire series?
mabb5 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Not bad insights into the episodes. Please write more.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Very nice. Thank you for sharing. Very good filler scenes.
LornaWinters chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Somehow I missed this chapter...
I really liked this-I always wondered why Yareena went along with it seemingly without question. Thank you once again for filling in the gap.

I'm a huge Romulan fan, so I hope you fill in the missing scenes from some of those episodes when you get to them. Thanks a bunch for writing!