Reviews for The Next Generation Missing Scene Series
Dyrous chapter 1 . 7/7
love it!
LadyStark chapter 1 . 7/4
So it seems my first review didn't post...Anyway, I absolutely love these "mini-stories"! Your writing is very thoughtful and realistic, and you portray the characters perfectly. If it matters, Wesley was always my favorite character, so I love reading stories that include his point of view. Great job - please consider writing for the other TNG seasons!
LadyStark chapter 1 . 7/4
I just found this set of short stories, and I absolutely love them! Your writing is thoughtful and realistic, and your characterization of the TNG crew is spot-on. I'm looking forward to your take on the other seasons. And if it matters, Wesley has always been my favorite character, so I especially appreciate his point of view. Wonderful job!
spacekitten2700 chapter 10 . 7/4
please more
Happy 4th of July;;;;;;
TheDoctorPieMaker chapter 10 . 7/4
I'm loving this. It's a great insight and I definitely agree that these scenes are important. Thanks for writing them! Can't wait for more! :)
Hummingbird2 chapter 10 . 7/4
Sure, Will, just keep telling yourself that...;)

That was a very interesting and well-written chapter, thank you!
Nordique1 chapter 10 . 7/4
Nice to see this story back
Hatakefire chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
This is a brilliant idea, and very well-written! I enjoy reading this, and I agree with the scenes you choose xD
I was hoping you could put some more Data ones in there...;)
Anyway, LOVE THIS and update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Wonderful and amazing and brillant.

I could so see Beverly doing something like this and letting go of Jack's ghost.

Wonderful and happy to see you writing again :))

Cheshire chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
I really enjoy these little snippets that we didn't get to see. You have their voices down pat and the awkwardness of that first year. I look forward to seeing you ease us into the later years. :)
LornaWinters chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
That was really good! Nice to see the depths of Beverly's thoughts. Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
Nice update. Glad you are still writing.
Hummingbird2 chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
I love little 'Slice of Life' moments like these, with the crew chewing the fat and decompressing after a mission. Excellent, thank you!
KiwiKugai chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
Interesting series of vinigettes, I hope you plan to continue them one day as they certainly fill in a fair few gaps.

Well done.