Reviews for Absolute Cruelty
EpiclyWeirdKitsune chapter 7 . 11/12
Is ryomas word victory
Rage0fPhoenix chapter 7 . 7/27
Love it! Update! So FREAKING AWESOME!
Jayden chapter 7 . 6/25
Ahh, I hope you update! This story is really interesting! :)
jgood27 chapter 7 . 6/15
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Yamililly chapter 1 . 6/7
please! update please! don't abandon this story.
Mask chapter 7 . 5/10
nada en este mundo o en el que sigue me podrá convencer de que la palabra de Ryoma-chan no es algo relativo al control o al poder, por cierto, tienes una hermosa historia entre manos amare cuando la actualices.
te mando un fuerte abrazo y una palmadita en la espalda desde México
ps: te lo mando en mi idioma nativo para demostrar que tienes tus fans por aqui
Nanako?! The sweet pretty cousin Nanako. I can't wait to see what relationship did Ryoma and Nanako have. And what happen to Ryoga. Please update soon. thank you for sharing.
bookiez chapter 7 . 2/13
i'm dying to read the next chapter . I read this straight throughout the day and it's amazing . Keep up the good work
hanako-the-pantologist chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
Oh. Sweet. Jaysus. It has been a looking while since I read this fic. And you never fail to deliver, giving just enough to satisfy our cravings, but leaving us with so many more questions! I love the way you portrayed all the characters, and I love the underlying tension running through this fic. Now, I've skimmed through the reviews, looking at what people think Ryoma's word is. I personally think that it's PLAY. My reasonsBack in chapter 3, Ryoma seemingly cheated the OVERTURE and came out of a black door. Could he have tried to PLAY by a different set of rules? Changing them to suit his needs? Perhaps he forced the Overture to play his own game instead. Or is he able to know what game he was playing? Having the knowledge of the rules and the pieces of the game, and being able to move them at his chapter 4, we see Dan call Ryoma "beloved Prince" as well as Momo warning Ryoma to "get yourself back under control... If you become so enthralled with your own power, you'll end up just like Ryoga." This implies a couple of things. First, that Ryoma is in a position powerful enough to have someone calling him "beloved Prince". You don't really use that as a nickname unless A) their attitude was so much like a prince that this nickname fit, B) they have enough power/respect from someone to call them that, or C) its being used mockingly. I feel that Dan was kinda being a little shit back then, and that makes me think that reasons B and C are probably why he gave Ryoma that moniker. (not to mention that this is a Prince of Tennis Xover...) So, now that Dan has established that Ryoma has power in some capacity, Momoshiro confirms it, and tells Ryoma to have some self control and to be aware of everything around him. Now, I feel that the trope of "rich kid sees others as playthings" applies very nicely here. Ryoma, aka the rich kid, viewing the rest of Tengoku as his toys, PLAYing with them as he in chapter 5 keeps referring to a marionette/puppeteer relationship between Sakuno and Ryoma. He even calls her an instrument. This, I feel, more or less reinforces the last idea, that Ryoma sees others as something/someone to PLAY chapter 6, Ryoma uses his power twice: once during the trial, and once on Mukahi when he called Ryoma puny. My theories are probably a bit of a stretch, but bear with me here. In the trial, Ryoma could be playing with everyone's minds, or playing with their lives. And with Mukahi, well, the only thing that cones to mind is 'breath play' gone wrong...In chapter 7, there's more talk about Dolls. Given what I mentioned earlier, it would be safe to assume that Ryoma is somehow playing with their feelings or something like that. That was a long review, but I hope you continue to create more of this work! Keep up the good work!
AKTForever chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
I read from the first till the last chapter. And I just... where am I all this time?
You just WOW.
Excellent.
Wonderful.
This is one sick story. The theme. The plot. The characterization. The everything in it is just bravo.
I'm not going to urge you to write asap or something. Because I know for this kind of story you have to write it with care for the best result. So please take your time.
You rock, dear!
itachisgurl93 chapter 7 . 10/19/2016
Well shit...nanako huh?
Azure chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
Imagine my surprise when I saw this update! Thank you for the chapter~! I wish you all the best in figuring out what to right next mostly for my sake. I'm still wondering what Ryoma's word is although him being strongly hinted as a monster makes lots more sense now~
NamiHello chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
OH MY GOODNESS! I haven't read anything POT related, (However distorted) related in forever. It was a really good surprise to find an update to this fic!

I haven't personally heard/seen Aphorism, but either way, I've been absolutely riveted to your fic. I even went a re-read the chapters once I saw the new update.

Thank you for writing this! Its so interesting to see how everything plays out!

Questions/Theorys:
Well I was originally guessing that Ryoma's word was CONTROL, or something of that affect. Because even though you stated that you gave hints, I'm too oblivious to find them, LOL.

This chapter has kind of bluntly stated more of what Ryoma is however, so that theory is scratched out. Instead I'm assuming that one of the mysteries surrounding Ryoma is that he covers his wrist because he doesn't have a word? Which would tie in with him being non-human.

Anyways, I've been really enjoying your fic! I love that you're writing style is neat, easily readable, and of course, involves LONG chapters.
akitty chapter 7 . 10/9/2016
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i believe in magic you updated this is glorious goodness gracious hurray hurray i love this story
sympatheticassassin chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
Thanks for writing! This is a very interesting take on this story and I'm glad to see another chapter of it. :)