Reviews for Absolute Cruelty
MikiYuri chapter 6 . 1/7
More. More! WE NEED MORE! Ive read this from the beginning more than 10 times already. This is soooo good. Please come back and finish this. TAT I want to know whats really going on in there and what ryomas word is. Come back? I love your writing and your storyyyy -crying buckets-
MandM chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I really like the premise and mystery in this! Aphorism is one of my favorites as is Prince of Tennis so this is amazing to me XD
silverscribbles chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
Hm. His power. Immortality? Hmmmm HMmmmmmmmmm. -.- This is going to bother me now.
silverscribbles chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Ooh interesting premise. Sucky school, though. -.- Poor kids.
Yamililly chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
OMG! this story was awesome! Ryoma was so cool and myterious also had the dark aura , awwwwww. Please don't abandon this story. Please , update pleaseeee! I'M BEGGING YOU!
Cielo-Caelum chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
Well... Such great fic hadn't been updated in a year.. but still great, awesome, thrilling, etc. If I were to guess Ryoma's word it may be PUPPETEER, MANIPULATOR, CONTROL, etc. I hope you update this soon 'cuz it's such a waste if you don't continue it. A great author like you should be praised, loved and adored. More power to you and hoping for faster updates.
Silvia chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
Your fic is wonderful! I've just started reading PoT fics again and I'm happy to have found this! The OT3 pairing being a bonus! I like how the characters are being presented even if sometimes I think they are being a bit OOC but that's to be expected considering the plot.
Concerning Ryoma's word I'd guess its BODY? Because then he could affect Mukahi and the bodies of the people with him in the 2nd trial?
fdgsfdrhgsh chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
cries because this wasn't updated in like a year

anyway maybe echizen's word is 'cheat'? or maybe his word is 'revive' or some poop? 'control?' idek dude like i could be so oooo far off right now its not even funny
Zotaru chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
Is his word prince?
An Angel Can Fly chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
OMG please update. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. This is awesome and amazing and you left it at a cliffie ( ugh the bane of my existence.) That being said i dont want to say what i think about the words and stuff because i feel as though i do not have enough information. I love this story though so keep it up.
music.ecxstasy chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
Pleaaaaaaaaase keep writing! D:
I'm dying from the suspense!
TheCaptainOfShips chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
Dominance?
VanriddleZ chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
Please update soon, your story is captivating and !
(excuse my English, I'm not very good at it)
Rain-Toto chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
Hee... Nice twist with Aphorism. Ryoma kinda reminds me of the "Steal", while Sakuno is the "Lure". They look and act kinda similar too. Now I wonder if you gonna give Fuji Krishna. His "change" surely is already more advanced than Rokudou. Though I'm still bit confused with Tezuka's seal. It seems kinda useless like that Mikotogawa's. But maybe that's because I don't like Tezuka. Ryoma and Fuji are ok but he...oh well it's a fun read anyway. Hope you'd add more soon.
XxAceLawxX chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
OMG THIS IS SO INTERESTING/ORIGIONAL!

im really looking forward to the next chapter and how everything is going to be explained...