Reviews for CAN'T STOP THE WORLD
krazypurplewolf chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Great story. Love your writing and the thrill of seeing Ben stand up and be someone. Looking forward to reading more. Hope you are able to catch the thrill in the rest. :)
blacdoctor chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Great story. Would a better title be "Five Seconds"?
Jyoti chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
OMG this is amazing :O It just honestly blew me away. PLEASE UPDATE SOON :D
1Benfan chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Man I hate what happened to your computer, I really wanted to find out what happened in "Bloodlines". I want to know who is this uncle Ben has, and who would kill Leo. I really want to know what will happen to Ben, and Adrian in this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
ReallifeAmy here and I am sorry to hear you lost all of your stories and I had hoped to finish reading Ben Boykewich. I liked the excert you created for this story and can't wait to read it. I didn't know that Kenny Baumann's father worked as an engineer, but I did see him in a Herbie movie when I was younger and did not know he had interest in racing, but that explains alot. I hope you still finish your stories particularly Rebecca's Way and My Biggest Mistake. I really related to Rebecca's story and she is so real of a character. The new girl Cathy I think is real and I hate how she is getting a bad reputation among the fans. I hope you continue this story and your others. I know it's late but Happy 4'th of July.