Reviews for Poltergeist
YUUKI chapter 12 . 2/25
can you plz pretty PLZ update soo. I love your story
GhostLucy chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
Are you going to ever finish this? I understand its hard but could you possibly try for your readers.

If you want you can ignore this review fine with me but your stories are good be proud
SmileRen chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
I'm a little disappointed but I understand, I look forward to the day you'll be able to continue this :D
Rosette-99 chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
NNNNAAAAAAHHHH! I was getting all riled up!… but then there was no new chapter…NNNOOOOOO!
OrleaKingslea chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Thank you for this. I love both these msngas/animes and this crossover is amazing!
Fallen and Forgotten chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
...amnesia you say? mufufufu, don't worry my friens, I MIHARU AKIMOTO WILL SAVE YOU! *takes out bricks, thousands of banana peels, and more things that can make you slip*
Myst Ri chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
nice hope I see more
Angelic yet Demonic chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
Ahh...
I am truly sorry about the late review of the story and here come the review!

this is chapter is nice but still rusher for a bit part here and there, I suggest you to search a beta reader for the other thing such as grammar or plot.
for me your grammar are not weird but your story as I said before still rushed a bit. you need to add some words that of course makes sense but if you add too much the story will become un-canon
how about you add some big words in the dialogues next?

well that is my review.

Sincerely Angelic Yet Demonic
5862-senbonzakura chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
Please continue it! XDDD
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
Ummmmm... Is teito-chan gonna get more spot light?
Ruinous Crow chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Interesting concept. A few suggestions:
1) the A/N inserts in the middle of the story are a bit jarring. They bring home the fact that we're reading fanfiction and not immersed in the world of Frau, Teito, Natsu, Lucy and the others.
2) There's no need to write out the exact same events that've already happened in the mangas. For example the whole scene with Blue Pegasus hitting on Lucy and Erza could have just been shortened to one line that summarized what happened because we all already know what they said.
3) Just out of curiosity, is there a point to the flashback scenes? You've listed your main characters as Frau and Freed, but I've not really seen Freed play an important role so far...

Kudos for writing in a category that not many people choose.
AkaruiYoru chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
yay another chapter! Its great like always, and can you put more Teito and Frau fighting scene? I just love them.
SmileRen chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
Ah Lucy is so kawaii! :D

On another note, YAY, you updated! XD
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Hi! I just wanna ta let ya know, this fic of urs in really good!
SmileRen chapter 10 . 2/21/2013