Reviews for The Little Mermale
Roxas fleur chapter 1 . 9/3
i laughed so hard when i read "attina". calm down kid, youre gonna have a bunch of sisters. with ariel included in the package lmao
So. I'm craftybookworm25 but I can't sign in. I was just looking through mermaid stuffs and I found this. I really liked it so I went to look at the author and bam, what do you know, it happens to be you.
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 4/19
the mermaid thing in German does make sense to me. maid as in maiden and maidens were usually young girls or virgin's. like maid Marian she wasn't exactly young but she was a virgin/kinda nun
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
I loved this. Idk what it is about Mermaid sex, but the idea is kinky and I love it. Good job!
Adriene SC chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Really good fic!
I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Wow, way to aim high Hecate
Aphroditescrewsup chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Its so fluffy I'm gonna die!
gojyo-lover20 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
funny
LoneWolfsRage chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Awesome
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
All so Hectate herself could get a man. This is the BEST Triton/Percy story that I've read (not that I have read many and most of them are yours). I LOVE IT! :)
Janieceal chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Yeah percy give her some siblings
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
aha ! I didn't expect the par with Johnny Depp x) It made me laugh, and the passage with their daughter too !
I have to admit that I didn't know how they will proceed to mate, even when I watched the Little Mermaid, I always wondered how they coul procreate except if they did it like fishes... Which is really not sexy at all...
So this idea is good !