Reviews for The Montague Street Doctor
tinuviel21 chapter 13 . 2/26
Brilliant brilliant fic and very well written :)
IloveHeat chapter 13 . 2/25
It is a great story but I hate the ending . I am a sucker for a totally happy 221b ending. But it is the bit with the mouse skeleton that is going to drive me nuts because I know I have read that story...and hated Mycroft... And now I want to go back and read it again but I don't know what it was called. I have favorited most of your stories. I love your work. Thank you
librarywitch chapter 10 . 2/19
Yep, reading this fantastic story again. It is amazing how you both John and Greg's reaction the same as The Empty Hearse. Well done.
Shadow Hunt chapter 13 . 2/12
A tad disappointed with the ending, but I suppose I'm just a hopeless romantic. Good story, either way.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 13 . 2/5
This is a wonderful story. Beautifully written and full of deep emotion.
Edowen chapter 13 . 2/1
Amazing story! I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks so much for writing.
Paralelsky chapter 13 . 1/19
This was just perfect. I loved every chapter and I can't get over how completely in-character they are in this story. Thank you very much for sharing this story on the net.

Have a wonderful day,
Para
Paralelsky chapter 6 . 1/19
I think you're trying to make me cry with the last part of this chapter. It was just beautiful.
Paralelsky chapter 4 . 1/19
You're not being too subtle about who Sigerson really is, but hey it's perfect for the story. :)
Paralelsky chapter 1 . 1/19
This story is up to an excellent start. I can't wait to read further. :)
Panther Moon chapter 13 . 1/17
Wow. Just... wow. That was brilliant. Thank you so much for the amazing story. It was worth every second spent reading. The characterization and the word choice, not to mention the knowledge and information that went into this, was better than some published stories I've read. Keep up the fantastic work!
ijustsigneduptofollow chapter 13 . 12/3/2013
Wow. Just... wow.

You are a gifted writer.
Dr.B.Damned chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
It has been an emotional few hours, and I'm not sure I'm going to stop crying any time soon, but this is excellent. You've really got such a talent, and I felt - honestly FELT - John's pain. Beautiful. Thank you for this.
Dr.B.Damned chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
I am CRYING.
Coquillage Atlas chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
There was a lot I loved about this story. I'm really glad you directed me to it. Let's see: I loved that John broke up that turf war, invited the two gangs over for dinner (ha!) and basically took charge of that entire area. If that isn't remarkable, I don't know what is. I loved the dinners, the doctors he hired and worked with, the gang members that became fully fleshed characters, with real problems and dangerous situations; I loved how John handled these situations matter-of-factly, calmly. I really liked the scene where he rescued Beth and gave her his shirt to wear, since hers was torn. I loved how dangerous he was in these fight scenes: John Watson really is a man you don't cross, a trained soldier, a man of war. He's awesome.
Sherlock's return was really well done. It's just that grief is so hard to write about, and John's grief in this story was a different kind than normal: usually people stay dead, and so one doesn't have to deal with the repercussions of someone "coming back from the grave." So I was pleased to read about the different stages he went through before he could move back in with Sherlock at 221B.
Honestly, this story was moving and deep and passionate. I think I'll be rereading it several times.
Thank you for working so hard on it.
- Coquillage