Reviews for The Montague Street Doctor
Hedwig chapter 13 . 6/28
So amazing. You write John so beautifully. I loved the way you ended it, blending old and new lives into something new again, like real life works. Beautifully written. Thank you!
bdet chapter 13 . 6/8
absolutely awesome
GilDeMo-Yui chapter 13 . 5/19
That was completely and utterly realistic and wonderful. Thank you so much.
JohnToMy'Lock chapter 13 . 4/16
But my absolute favorite part is the ending when they're making everything work, blending the past and present into something great. Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful story. It's defintelt something I'll read again. Great job and happy wishes! :-D
JohnToMy'Lock chapter 13 . 4/16
Brilliant! You've done a wonderful job with this. I love how you have John continuing The Work. And how he does is brilliant! Especially how he brings down the crime rates around there and brings up the clinic's reputation. Then when they all come together to try and defend when when he killed that guy for the girl. That's one of my favorite parts. Along with the attic escape and how Sugar deals with the shark press. But, my favorite
marketeerbubbles chapter 1 . 3/13
This story was one of the best fan fictions I have ever read, thank you so much 3
InArduisFidelius chapter 13 . 1/29
I cannot get over just how incredible this fic is. It has to be the best Sherlock one I have found yet. Your development of John's character is perfect. Thank you so much.
Janet chapter 13 . 1/25
Such a joy to read. You flowed from poetic to action-packed with enormous grace. I really loved this. Thank you for sharing it with me.
Mistress Steff chapter 13 . 1/4
Great fic! Seriously amazing, I loved the beginning how you portrayed John and his reactions. I really liked how you re introduced Sherlock and again how John acted towards him, this last chaoter was the best especially with the ending of it!
random4ever chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
Usually I'm more of a lurker, only favoriting stuff if I like it. But then I come across something like this, and I just can't help but comment, even though quite frankly I'm speechless and tearing up. I cannot believe the depth you added to John's character. This is an honest to God masterpiece. That about sums up my feelings before I go off on a tangent, so I'll leave it at that. Thanks so much for the fantastic read. xxRandom
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
Wonderful. Just wonderful. This probably was the best way to wrap this story up and I love it. Perfect. Thank you so much for writing and posting this. I enjoyed every second of it. :)

Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
My previous review made an incorrect assumption. I didn't lie when I said I like those moments (I do for some odd reason) but this was not one of those. Far better in fact.
Thank you again again again for the amazing story.

Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
This one won't be half as long as the last one. I just wanted to say that I've always had a soft spot for the quiet, lost puppy Sherlock that always seems to appear when he comes back to find John settled and content with where he is. It hurts but no more than the show hurts.

As usual, wonderful.
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
I am so happy with this reunion. So freaking happy. Usually they go either one way or another, with John reacting with rightful anger or sobbing with relief. Occasionally I come across ones where John tries to continue with the life he's pieced together and alienate Sherlock entirely. But this is the first one that I think does John as a person justice.

John is the kind of person that puts others first, a very common trait for a doctor I would think, so when it comes to emotionally compromising situations John does his best to contain those emotions (an act that I've seen you write into this fic many times). So I've always thought it unlikely for John to break down immediately and here he didn't. John gave himself a moment to temporarily come to terms (and I say temporarily because Sherlock coming back is a gradual process) and then faced the man straight on. But what really caught my attention was the fact that John just slipped right back into Before mode without thinking; he reverted to the John part of Sherlock-and-John instantaneously. And considering the loyalty John contains and how much of his world revolved around that madman, it makes sense. But then reality caught up again and emptions were released and John removed himself from the situation.

And while I'm sure some think their heart-to-heart was a touch OOC, I firmly believe that it isn't. John is an aged veteran in more ways than one and has experience on that sort of thing. Sherlock doesn't. You can tell from the way he reacted to Moriarty killing himself; a man who has killed probably wouldn't have recoiled so badly (of course you could attribute that to the FACT Moriarty killed himself, but you'd think Sherlock would've deduced his suicidal tendencies when Moriarty was more than willing to stand in the same room as an activated bomb). Sherlock leaning on John for support and finding comfort in his experience and advice makes perfect sense when looking at their relationship and the events of the last 3 years.

Let me finish by saying that this chapter, and all the ones previous (and most likely the ones to follow), is wonderfully written, perfectly characterized, and has been a joy and privilege to read. Thank you again for writing this.

Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 8 . 8/18/2014