Reviews for The Montague Street Doctor
This was written so keep writing!
momocolady chapter 13 . 4/19
Lovely story, thank you for writing it
JolieBlack chapter 13 . 3/24
You already know how terribly much I love this story. I hope we have your permission to send it around the Canon Addicts community here on the site, too!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 13 . 3/21
wow absolutely brilliant story. I loved it from beginning to end. really well written
xaonrider92 chapter 13 . 2/10
Reread this for the 3rd time, and I still think that this is one of the best Sherlock fics that I have read. :)
sky-full-of-raindrops chapter 13 . 11/22/2016
This remains the best Sherlock story I have ever read and will likely ever read. Thank you.
3broomstix chapter 13 . 10/9/2016
I've read this entire thing and I love it. It's amazing and good. To me, good is the best that something can be. And this is good. Really really good. I loved it and adored it and wanted more and more and more until I ran out and it pains me but it's a good pain. You did a fantastic Job on this and it is beautiful and it is good.
Oberon-and-Tatiana chapter 13 . 8/31/2016
The best summation of my feelings for this fic is the following snippet:
"Neeeeeeeeeeyyyyaaaaahhhhhhhhwwwwweee" she pterodactylled positively.
Thank you.
EvilDime chapter 13 . 8/29/2016
Wow, this is one brilliant and beautiful fanfic!
I love BAMF!John, and I am always up for some PRF drama. But the way you have John re-building his brittle world around the hole Sherlock left, giving everyone but himself so much, the way the community revolves around him, really mad emy heart ache. I enjoyed the way he first reacted to the police trying to walk all over him, even finding some fun in it (I especially loved the thing with the bug and the windshield), and of course the friendship/relationship drama between him and the resurrected Sherlock was wonderfully intense. Never simple, and still so obvious. Love it.
Kudos!
- Dime
August Mayhem chapter 13 . 6/13/2016
First reading the summary, I wasn't hesitant, but it didn't sound nearly as interesting as some of your other stories. But I figured I liked your writing style and nothing had thus far been anything less than superb, so why not give it a chapter.

Except within that first chapter, within the opening three paragraphs in fact, I was hooked! I was engaged and curious and wanted to know more about how John would make the city his and take care of it. When the gang fighting came in I wanted to know more, how it ended, how that affected the gangs and the people of the community, how they responded to John. And by jove, you delivered.

It was masterfully done, with very few grammar/spelling errors, the involvement of characters old and new was well-thought out and riveting in their interactions/thoughts of John. I had wondered about Sigurson, but nothing really clicked until chapter 8, for no reason at all really, but suddenly, Sigurson was Sherlock! The way you brought the two of them back,, broken, fractured, old habits and same relationship with new facets and edges. And problems they had to work around. I'm exceedingly happy you didn't just throw them into bed with each other and that magically fixed it (many do). The fact that John held his ground and Sherlock understood, and they were still partners but things had changed and you acknowledged that and I LOVED IT!

Which is basically amounts to what I'm trying to say :p Anyway, it was fantastic :)
August
Terahlyanwe chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
Oh, John. Oh, Sherlock. *sniffles*

They're more mature than they tended to be in the show, which was lovely. Multilingual!John is one of my favorites, and I adored the community rallying around him.
poisonivy1123 chapter 13 . 4/29/2016
This was such an amazing read thank you so much for writing! I can't wait to check out the rest of your work
LeighaGreene chapter 13 . 3/22/2016
This was amazing! Brilliant! I love your John and the sense of community you managed to build throughout, and the fact that he chose to hold onto his new life even after Sherlock returned.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/1/2016
Ive just finished reading this (again), and it won't let me review the last chapter because I already have once!
So I logged off. because I needed to tell you (again) how wonderful this story is and how I think you captured the true steadfast spirit of John, how even when he is at his most fragile, he manages to keep on keeping on. I think what you have written is beautiful (some of the scenes moved me to tears).
Thanks for taking the time to write this.
- So Perfect It Hurts
IridescentStars chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
I have read this close to eight times now. I always run across it in somebody's favorites or in the archive and I can't help but to read it again and again. It's wonderful and sad and lovely and makes me want to cry at times depending on my mood. I love it very much and this probably ranks as one of my favorite fanfiction.