Reviews for A Sidekick's Duty
Mikill chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Interesting start, I would like to read more of this... are you planning to continue this?
irishfan62 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Hmm, interesting. Wonder what Electronique has in mind. And when Monkey Fist will get involved, 'cause that'll be important.
levi2000a1 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
NIce story. Follows the lines of the original show. Kinda surprised Bon-Bon thought she could take on Kim, but that a minor thing. Never thought of the full MMP cracking through Monkey Fist's shell.
TheBaldOneMpls chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I don't know which half you were disappointed in, because I enjoyed the entire chapter. This should be a fun read.
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Life with those college students seems to be settling in; but still some bugs in it about who should date Kim I see.

Loved Ron messing up Junior's caper while Kim got to exact the 'Justice' she could never mete out to Bonnie while in high school. Ah life was good there... And so was the flight back.

Now to see how Electronique strikes out at Team Go and Kim. Man, did Betty mess up or what?

zzzoo99 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
i love it please more

i wanna know shegos role in this story
thebrightside1377 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Awesome story so far! :) Can't wait for more!
TheBaldOneMpls chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
The stage is set very nicely. I'm excited to see where you take this.
irishfan62 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Well that's gonna turn out to be a bad idea. But I don't think I saw the episode with her in it, who is she? And who owned Ron's bike before him, and why is everyone tweaking out about it?

Also, I think you had a mystery villain in the prologue. Was that Monkey Fist?
SecretPlace chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Great story! I Love it. Please continue!
BlueLion chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
There is only one Jewish temple, and that one would be in Jerusalem. Use the term "synagogue" instead ...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
anon

YESYESYES Ron has a motorcycle
zzzoo99 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
its seems a great start update more please
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Settling in at school, new mission and now more of a villain's true objectives come to light.

I wonder if Hana will be key to what's coming down later.

CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hmmm, wonder who's a 'coming...