Reviews for While There is Life, There is Hope
DeathDagger chapter 57 . 10/2/2015
Awwwww! I'm sad to see it end :-( Great story!
DeathDagger chapter 54 . 10/2/2015
I love Tej!
DeathDagger chapter 52 . 10/2/2015
Awwwww
DeathDagger chapter 51 . 10/2/2015
Awww man! He a rat?! Dammit all to heck!
DeathDagger chapter 44 . 10/2/2015
Everybody so emotional!
DeathDagger chapter 41 . 10/2/2015
Is Elena seriously stupid? With the way Letty and Leon are dropping bodies, she'll be dead before she touches Julian! Lol
DeathDagger chapter 37 . 10/2/2015
Letty's gonna tag Elena's ass! I think I got a new favorite story!
DeathDagger chapter 19 . 10/1/2015
I'm over screaming like yes! Beat down!
DeathDagger chapter 18 . 10/1/2015
Aww man shit about to get real!
DeathDagger chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
I hate elena! Please tell me Letty drops her like a bad habit in a few chapters
multi-fan 2241 chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
glad we share the same feelings towards elena the girls a perfect- couple - breaking- prick
summerpoint chapter 57 . 6/21/2015
I have read and re-read this story and I just wanted to say thank you! Thank you for having the ability to bring written characters to life and thank you for making me fall in love with the fast and furious series again. You are an AMAZING writer and you developed the plot and characters so well that while reading this, I could picture everything happening. I love the original characters you created and the plot was soooo fast and furious.

I look forward to reading more your your work,

Paula
SecondCitySavage chapter 57 . 5/22/2015
It took me three days to read this and it was amazing! You're a great writer. Thanks for this!
Guest chapter 56 . 1/31/2015
LEtty was really really stupid to allow herself to get pregnant so soon after she and Dom got back together. She should have made him wait and prove himself a lot longer...
Guest chapter 55 . 1/31/2015
Giving someone a wedding ring doesn't prove don's not going to run. Letty's pretty quick to trust!