Reviews for Ice Cream
Lexi-TheEvilRegal chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Okay wow I know this is meant to be a one shot, but I think you should continue it! :-D
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Hahaha. This was very good. And I bet most of the SQ shippers have that in common with Emma - wanting to be the spoon.
Lol. Ohmy.. very good
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Lol great story
Ravenhold Ivy chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Lol! Seductive eating! Never seen that one before. You did it well.
Keela0o chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Gotta love that.
CorLeonis92 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
LOL :D good story! :D :P
raspberry63 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Wow, I just read this story and wow, I ... euh... well...euh...euh... sorry I lost my words somewhere in the story... _
Seriously, you wrote this incredibly well, I totally imagined Lana Parilla with this spoon and wow, my mind went off. But I'm not sure it was such a great idea to read it before going to sleep (it's 23:30 here) cause I will definitely have some trouble to fall asleep.
I know you wrote it a loooooong time ago but, if sometimes you want to write a sequel, be my guest. _
JadedSinceConception86 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
awesome
SBNYC09 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Lol! This needs a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That was REALLY HOT!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Mar-I WAS SO IMAGINE THIS IN MY HEAD AND IT WAS WONDERFUL GOSH IF ONLY IT WAS TRUE ONE CAN ONLY YOU.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
HAHA! Emma is Regina's, she got seduced and didn't realize it until she was hooked...lol
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Great One-shot! It would be great to see how Regina reacted to Emma just walking away!
BostonMags chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I'm checking the food pyramid and I pretty sure you have some more writing to do to achieve a well balanced diet...just saying.
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
oh come on you have to continue it was getting good loved it