Reviews for Chuck, Morgan and the New Spies 2
This is really good!
wassupchuck chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Great job, thanks.
Shawnny chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Awwww...you do fluff SO well! Loved it! Thanks so much for taking the time to write it:)
KryptonitePoison chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
I loved Sarah getting upset with Chuck because he didn't ask for her help. Yes she's concerned for his safety, but I think she's hurt too. I loved how they both fell asleep on the bathroom floor while Sarah held the icepack to Chuck's head. Why did Carina have ti interrupt them. I know Chuck wanted Sarah to find a wedding dress, but if Sarah didn't want to go he shouldn't have made her. I loved Sarah & Carina shopping & talking about things. I loved Sarah waking Chuck and getting in there. Actually Chuck is the one that got in there, hehehe. I loved Sarah signing the cast as Sarah Bartowski. I loved Sarah finding a weeding dress and feeling like q princess. And I love the I love you's. Thanks for writing.
KryptonitePoison chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Great chapter. I loved while they were going to rescue Chuck Morgan comforted Sarah. Sarah stayed awake the whole time but Morgan fell asleep on the plain. He's supposed to stay awake to keep the plain up. I loved that they took out Shaw. I loved that Chuck Was a hero by jumping in the water to protect everybody. Poor Sara freaked out thinking Chuck was dead. I loved the sweet Charah we got at the end. Thanks for writing.
Sarah Sam chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Great again. I love how they love each other in your story. I also like the fact that the tension is a result of the job and not a result of denying emotions. The fact that they are all truly friends and if I can tolerate a Morgan in the spy world...it's damn good. Kudos !
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Poor Sarah, she just wanted to take care of Chuck and he wasn't letting her. No wonder she snapped a little at him. Great chapter, I always dig the way you write Charah. So good.
PeanutsSuperfan chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Another great chapter. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks for writing this.
GCG23 chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Overjoyed right now! This update has literally made my day!

As usual it was awesome (lol this word has so much meaning) I'm so happy to see sarah so secure and upfront in their relationship.

I would've liked some actual chuck and sarah "sexytimes" but this is a T rated fic so yeah.

Anyway, thanks for keeping this story going. Looking forward to more updates.

PS: I'm on the lookout for the sequel to The Final Year lol
phnxgrl chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Great Aftermath Chapter. I loved how Sarah went shopping with Carina. I loved how Sarah awoke Chuck with a surprise. Please continue.
Reyes9 chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Loved it Kendra. You know I love the fluff. Keep up the good work and update soon.
esardi chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
That was a nice sweet chapter. So after they are done with the Ring you are splitting them up?

Is there going to be a second wedding? I love these fun chapters, thank you for the update looking forward to more.
Hotski chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
As always it was perfection Kendra. Fluff at its finest.

I really loved this chapter(suprise!) Charah fluff is my favorite thing to read, and one other thing I really, really I mean really, really love to read about is either Chuck or Sarah taking care of the other when they're injured or sick. And you handled it lovely.

You handled it so damn good with Sarah getting pissed, and she had all right in the world of getting pissed on Chuck when he risked his health that already is kinda bad with two thumbs when he didnt't woke Sarah up. That was such a dumb move, I know that Chuck always look out for Sarah infront of himself, but they're gonna get married - they're a team in every sense, sometimes you have to rely on the person you love.

And you didn't go on overkill with her anger either. She was pissed and very snappy but didn't create full drama, she just made it clear that right now he needs her help and no matter what she'll be there for him.

GAH! Carina you damn cockblocker... Second time in this story that she has cockblocked Sarah now? Just let Charah make love you damn fool! Okay that rage.. ;) But I loved how Sarah didn't wanna leave him no matter what, haha. She said NO to shopping in Paris to be doing nothing really with Chuck. That's love, not that it's a suprise in any way. ;)

Uff, I loved all the Carina part and looking forward to how you will handle it.

Last part was my favorite, all of the last part that is. Not just the sexy time, though I really loved how forward Sarah was, couldn't not fall for her urges. I love how silly Sarah is at times, she's so damn adorable and cute that you just wanna hug her, haha.

Sarah Bartowski, I like the name of that. Loved it all.