Reviews for Chuck, Morgan and the New Spies 2
michaelfmx chapter 9 . 9/14
Again, another unfinished story that is still worth reading. The great thing about this one is that, even though it is a spy story, and even thought it is unfinished, it still leaves you in a relatively good place. You are not left hanging wondering what happened. A great bonus is that this story might have the best proposal scene I have read. Worth a read.
MarauderMist chapter 9 . 7/3
Nice story! Full of romance, humor and adventureā€¼
jessica chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
Amazing story... I"m in love with it.. Update soon :P
Guest chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Great chapter. I hope you update SOON
Nic chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
This is really good!
wassupchuck chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Great job, thanks.
Shawnny chapter 9 . 1/1/2013 do fluff SO well! Loved it! Thanks so much for taking the time to write it:)
KryptonitePoison chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
I loved Sarah getting upset with Chuck because he didn't ask for her help. Yes she's concerned for his safety, but I think she's hurt too. I loved how they both fell asleep on the bathroom floor while Sarah held the icepack to Chuck's head. Why did Carina have ti interrupt them. I know Chuck wanted Sarah to find a wedding dress, but if Sarah didn't want to go he shouldn't have made her. I loved Sarah & Carina shopping & talking about things. I loved Sarah waking Chuck and getting in there. Actually Chuck is the one that got in there, hehehe. I loved Sarah signing the cast as Sarah Bartowski. I loved Sarah finding a weeding dress and feeling like q princess. And I love the I love you's. Thanks for writing.
KryptonitePoison chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Great chapter. I loved while they were going to rescue Chuck Morgan comforted Sarah. Sarah stayed awake the whole time but Morgan fell asleep on the plain. He's supposed to stay awake to keep the plain up. I loved that they took out Shaw. I loved that Chuck Was a hero by jumping in the water to protect everybody. Poor Sara freaked out thinking Chuck was dead. I loved the sweet Charah we got at the end. Thanks for writing.
Sarah Sam chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Great again. I love how they love each other in your story. I also like the fact that the tension is a result of the job and not a result of denying emotions. The fact that they are all truly friends and if I can tolerate a Morgan in the spy's damn good. Kudos !
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Poor Sarah, she just wanted to take care of Chuck and he wasn't letting her. No wonder she snapped a little at him. Great chapter, I always dig the way you write Charah. So good.
PeanutsSuperfan chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Another great chapter. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks for writing this.
GCG23 chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Overjoyed right now! This update has literally made my day!

As usual it was awesome (lol this word has so much meaning) I'm so happy to see sarah so secure and upfront in their relationship.

I would've liked some actual chuck and sarah "sexytimes" but this is a T rated fic so yeah.

Anyway, thanks for keeping this story going. Looking forward to more updates.

PS: I'm on the lookout for the sequel to The Final Year lol
phnxgrl chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Great Aftermath Chapter. I loved how Sarah went shopping with Carina. I loved how Sarah awoke Chuck with a surprise. Please continue.
Reyes9 chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Loved it Kendra. You know I love the fluff. Keep up the good work and update soon.