Reviews for An American Romance
SoVeryKerry chapter 20 . 2/26
GREAT STORY! THE MOVIE IS ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVS!
SoVeryKerry chapter 18 . 2/26
Hell Yeah Fitz! you tell them Bae!
SoVeryKerry chapter 9 . 2/26
Ok, can we have this Fitz come to Shondaland! Balsiness is so sexy,!
SoVeryKerry chapter 1 . 2/21
Ohh yes a BOLD OLIVIA! I like it!,
noro chapter 20 . 2/17
cant wait to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Constructive Criticism: I liked the premise of your story so I gave it a try. Unfortunately I couldn't get beyond the second chapter. Using italics to 'stage whisper' every unspoken thought of your characters destroys whatever interest your plotting/dialogue generates. Emotion and intention/action should reveal themselves through the (clever) use of spoken dialogue, plotting and character development. . .and these are supposed to be thoughtful college educated professionals capable of conveying ideas and engaging in dialogues/arguments without resorting to the use of vulgarities, which are very unpleasant (for this reader) in this context.
MINAH25 chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
This was a good story.
Ladydi75 chapter 20 . 5/14/2014
Awesome story!
RandomAX chapter 20 . 4/9/2014
What a jewel of a story! I love your writing! Olitz coming into their own as "America's Romance". A sequel would be great! Thanks for sharing your gift!
Nyotarules chapter 20 . 2/25/2014
Beautiful retelling of a lovely film
Scandalised chapter 20 . 2/14/2014
I cannot believe I JUST found this gem of a story & read all 20 chapters in a little less than 2 hours! Wow you are a master of the political intrigue & are giving an element that scandal is sorely missing it's due! Amazing BRAVO! BRAAAAVOOO!
ScandalOnica chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
Such a brilliant story and so well constructed! Thank you for this and I look forward to checking out more of your writing!
Aunt Dee94 chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
I can't for the life of me remember why I resisted reading this story. I thoroughly run enjoyed it.
ujemaima chapter 20 . 10/6/2013
I laughed so hard during this brilliant fic, but especially at the end. Screw Bill! Thank you for this truly wonderful story.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/31/2013