Reviews for An American Romance
mzlizbiz100 chapter 20 . 8/11
Great story. Loved every aspect if this alternate Scandal. I especially liked your ability to have Olivia and Fitz conquer their enemies without totally destroying them. We Olitz fans, who have stopped watching the show, who are going through withdrawal, would really enjoy another Olitz fan fiction from... anytime.
Tamarral chapter 20 . 6/15
This was so good
Please I want some more
Allaboutpassion chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
Rated- PG. The sex scenes are too vague.
a French girl chapter 20 . 7/3/2015
I think it's the fifth time that I read this story. It's amazing ! Please write a suite :-)
SoVeryME chapter 20 . 2/26/2015
GREAT STORY! THE MOVIE IS ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVS!
SoVeryME chapter 18 . 2/26/2015
Hell Yeah Fitz! you tell them Bae!
SoVeryME chapter 9 . 2/26/2015
Ok, can we have this Fitz come to Shondaland! Balsiness is so sexy,!
SoVeryME chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Ohh yes a BOLD OLIVIA! I like it!,
noro chapter 20 . 2/17/2015
cant wait to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Constructive Criticism: I liked the premise of your story so I gave it a try. Unfortunately I couldn't get beyond the second chapter. Using italics to 'stage whisper' every unspoken thought of your characters destroys whatever interest your plotting/dialogue generates. Emotion and intention/action should reveal themselves through the (clever) use of spoken dialogue, plotting and character development. . .and these are supposed to be thoughtful college educated professionals capable of conveying ideas and engaging in dialogues/arguments without resorting to the use of vulgarities, which are very unpleasant (for this reader) in this context.
MINAH25 chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
This was a good story.
Sweet27 chapter 20 . 5/14/2014
Awesome story!
RandomAX chapter 20 . 4/9/2014
What a jewel of a story! I love your writing! Olitz coming into their own as "America's Romance". A sequel would be great! Thanks for sharing your gift!
Nyotarules chapter 20 . 2/25/2014
Beautiful retelling of a lovely film