Reviews for Escape from the Fist of Iron
starkidbandersnatch chapter 8 . 2/25
THIS IS AMAZING! I knew from the first paragraph that I loved your style of writing, cleverly balancing description and humor. AND BLIM! Blim is by far my top favorite, how could he not be?
Nargles and Redvines chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Please keep going I love this!
sandstorm89 chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Please update soon! This is fantastic! I love it!
BeththeBiscuit chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDAAAAAATEEEE?
Mockingbirdflies chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
This is amazing! I absolutely love it! The chapter length is very good, and I like the way you do POV swaps. Please keep writing! I want to see Taz and Up reunite!
Timetravelerself chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Please please please! Will you continue with this story
Dobby chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
I know it's been a while since you've updated but could you continue this story pretty please I really want to read about Taz&Up's reunion
starkid5ever32 chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
i know it's been forever and a day since you last updated this story, but you should most definitely continue it!
9r7g5h chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! This is amazing, and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. I really want to see the entire team end up back together.
Peaceful Sunrise chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
This is a great story! I just have one question though: is there any chance of Bug somehow being in the story?
Ink-and-Blink chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
This is fantastic! I just want then to meeeeeet!
HP2011 chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Awesome chapter! And don't worry, their escape was believable. I loved how Blim was completely unconcerned with his crushed foot and absolutely devastated that his beloved candy was ruined! That's completely him. Can't wait to see the reunion! (Please tell me their gonna be reunited soon!)
HidingBehindASmile chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Great chapter, it's moving on well and hopefully soon Taz will meet Up again! I love how Taz and Junior are now free and Specs and Krayonder are trapped with the robots, nice role reversal :L Poor Tootsie getting left behind but he did drop them in it rather... Anyway, I enjoyed this once again and look forward to the next update!
HidingBehindASmile chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
Brilliant chapter once again; Tootsie just can't seem to get anything right! But I thought that was really great, I can see him letting slip like that. I also thought how February and Blim just casually forgot about Krayonder and Specs was amusing, not to mention so typically them. I can't wait to see if they manage to escape in the next chapter and if Taz and Up are finally reunited. I hope all the uni work doesn't weigh you down too much!
Ink-and-Blink chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
daleks in manhatten? as long as it isn't angels
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »