Reviews for Galactic Hunt for the Girl
Web2theweb1 chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
make the next part and email me it ASAP
new story chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
genre is action and romance but it should be were izzy gets kidnapped by some on trully evil like 2nd dr.d
or some alt version of rodney. you should also get ferb a girl but not vanessa well mabye vanessa. you should have her all most die oreven have her die and be revived by phineas go mouth to mouth also add so ginger and baljeet. bring back the beak suit or have phineas get amniesa and forget izzy. have heer pass out in his arms. also have them sleep together.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
I enjoyed this story very much! You should write another story! I don't have any ideas for it though. I like reading Humor/Romance stories about Phineas and Isabella.
D.T.Guthary chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
Nice ending. What did Doofenshmirtz use to pop Balloony? His nose?

As for your questions, I think you should keep writing, maybe the story should be about Doofenshmirtz having an evil scheme at the Flynn-Fletchers' house. As a result, Perry will have a difficult time stopping him because of his secret. For your last question, I like anything good. That is all.
animeluv3 chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Ok I read chapter 7 and I was like perry can talk that's sooo. Cool! Hahaha love this story please continue.! Hahha kpop luv forever.! :p
Brenda chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Thank you for putting in my suggestion. Could you also put the last part of my request?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
awesome
D.T.Guthary chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Balloony kidnapped Vanessa? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

On an unrelated note, why should Phineas and Ferb be surprised about the tree entrance and the lair? They have stumbled upon them once before, in the episode "Ready for the Bettys".

Love the story. Keep going. I would give an idea, but you have already dedicated two chapters to me and I don't want to hog the spotlight.
Brenda chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
I think balloony should get revenge on doof by kidnapping his daughter and ex-wife until he surrenders the girl and machine. Then Perry and Balloony battle but Perry is K.O. with Balloony's blaster. After that Doof just loses it and starts attacking Balloony eventually popping him.
D.T.Guthary chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Oh, no. It looks like there are now two problems to deal with, and yet the protagonists are only aware of one. This can't end well.
Marissa Flynn chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
You should do something where Doofenshmirtz has a change of heart in the situation because he seems how cute Isabella in (kind of like Puss in Boots)
D.T.Guthary chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Sorry? Why should you be sorry for a cliffhanger? That is exactly the reason that I built the Cliffhanger-inator.

Not an actual plot idea, but maybe you could incorporate the Regurgitator's lightning effects.

Hang on. Where did Balloony go? He wasn't mentioned in the battle scene or when everyone was leaving the scene.
Atalus chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Like the addition of Perry. Why not bring in The Regurgitator to face off against Heinz? Making a two on two battle.

I am looking in my crystal ball and seeing ...o I forget.
D.T.Guthary chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
In "Doof 'n' Puss" from the episode "Nerds of a Feather" Doofenshmirtz said "Vampire ninjas! Oh, I hate these guys!"

Thank you for putting in my idea. And you dedicated the chapter to me? I am so honored.
Emmi194 chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
"ninga vampires? Oh, I hate these guys!" in the episode nerds of a feather.