Reviews for Payphone
Nico Zi chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Ohhh myyy it took me everything not to cry when they broke up and when Yamamoto went frantically looking for his lover T.T! but the reunion was so lovely and heart-warming I really LOVED it *hearts* .. but, the last line wasn't necessary, my smile fell down immediately after reading it, you ruined it hahaha -.-!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
...*slammed head to the wall* ...I thought Gokudera injured or in battle... *slam slam slam*

Urgh... you make me worried for nothing! *begin crying*

But still... IDIOT YAMAMOTO TAKESHI!

GOOD THING THIS IS GOT HAPPY ENDING! IF NOT, YOU'RE SO DEAD, YAMAMOTO TAKESHI!
Natsu chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
It's cute but...the blocks of parahraph makes me lost and I have to reread. Ughh. Anyway, good job. The fluff worked well. ;)

-Natsu
coliseums chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Whew.
Awesome Yuni-chii 8D
PaintedonCanvas chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
so cute! awwww! i actually cried!
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh my.. Your tip really worked! I almost cried.. TT I know it's fluff but tears still welled up in my eyes..

I'm so loving Payphone now 3

Awesome fluff! -thumbs up-
KIRI NO BASHOE chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Actualty, Althaeea san, if you compare this with the other fanfics, it's not that OOC.
IIsAChibiCookie-san, there are some spelling and even punctuation error in you work, even though it didn'y affect much of the story's awesome-ness.
Yamamoto, how long have you been staying beside Gokudera? It should be damn obvious that he doesn't care about his grades and all that : he don't study (excluding helping Tsuna with his homework ) , exams are such a piece of cake for him, more importantly he came to Japan is to be with Tsuna OK (as in right-hand man) ? Not for some stupid top scorer or things like that! You get me?
Althaeea chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I thought the end was slightly ooc and, I don't know, vague?
I did cry at the start, how could you Takeshi!
Good job, I really enjoyed!