Reviews for All My Heart
SweetKnees chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
A great story! The way Jed and Abbey dealt with the miscarriage seemed realistic yet tender.

I didn't understand the part about why Leo was in New Hampshire, but I'm glad he was there to support Jed.
zuka4one chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
great chapter although sad though. Keep going
Veridissima chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
So sweet, especiallly this last part
itzcheeseball chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
alix33 chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Jed's mom sounds totally awesome. How she remained that way while married to that ogre that was Jed's dad is a miracle, IMO.
"I'm sure Jed has already had this arguement with you," - "argument".
"once he realized he as on the couch in the living," - "he was on the couch in the living room".
"and a glance at the clock told him it was almost lunch time." - "lunchtime" is one word.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Loving it.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Liz, you have my attention. Love it.
alix33 chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Veridissima chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Great chapter
Love it
Very sweet
Love that you introduced Leo (and his problems with drinking)
itzcheeseball chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
amazing chapter!
alix33 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
"To my anon reviewer, gibbslovesjenny- I am SO glad to hear that you'll be starting The West Wing! It really is an incredible show, you won't regret watching!" - Wow, I almost envy gibbslovesjenny, as The West Wing is indeed incredible the first time one watches all the episodes.
"and he swallowed against he sadness in his throat." - "the sadness".
"He and Jenny had never had an trouble with pregnancy;" - "any trouble".
"he and Abbey had three health girls," - "healthy girls".
"a touch of desperation tingeing his voice." - "tinging his voice".
"and after promising Zoey she could take a bath in the 'grown-up' bathtub in Abbey and Jed's bathroom," - What a treat for Zoey! (though when I was her age, just sleeping on my parents' king-sized bed was already a treat).
"they reheated the Chinese food and ate cross-legged in the living room, per Ellie's request. She was learning about Native Americans in school, and wanted to do everything just like them. Abbey didn't have the heart to tell her no, and Jed was a pushover anyway," - AW! at Abbey thinking her husband is a pushover.
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
I have to say I love this story and it is very much an emotion destroyer. I was in tears the last couple of chapters. I really enjoy reading about the Bartlet's and I will be looking into reading more of your stories soon.
Veridissima chapter 4 . 7/21/2012