Reviews for The Balestone Chronicles, Book I: The Pendant of Aérùen
flamelily274 chapter 25 . 2/2
Are you ever going to post the next chapter? I love this story.
Wolfgirl2013 chapter 25 . 4/9/2015
Whoa,Go max
Guest chapter 25 . 4/3/2015
Wonderful storyline! I want to know what happens next! It's an easy story to get lost in..
SGJBMCfan98 chapter 25 . 3/29/2015
Awww this was a cute and sweet chapter between Max and Nancy *insert heart eyed emojis* but why is Bella scared of Max? Is there something she knows or? bhdbsbvjhbajkbdj please update soon I don't know how long I can wait D:
Pumpkin-love33 chapter 25 . 3/28/2015
Its wonderful that you have written another chapter :-D Just keep going, i still think the plot is amazing ;-)
flamelily274 chapter 24 . 3/1/2015
Are you on hiatus or just done with the story?
Fangirl Of All Sorts chapter 24 . 1/19/2015
More pleeeeease
Wolfgirl2013 chapter 24 . 10/9/2014
Wow,Amazing
Pumpkin-love33 chapter 24 . 8/5/2014
Your story just keeps getting better and more interesting :-) Continue soon ;-)
SGJBMCfan98 chapter 24 . 8/2/2014
Medhshswahhaqu the cliff hangers are killing me D: why you gotta do this to me? Anyways, awesome chapter and please update soon! :)
Reader chapter 23 . 6/16/2014
SGJBMCfan98 chapter 23 . 5/25/2014
AHAHAHA Angeline is seriously hilarious xD i laughed so hard at the "mexican band" part xD btw, how exactly will they save Alex? I wanna - no i NEED to know how they're going to do this! Please update soon!
Chester Ashford chapter 23 . 5/23/2014
You've really outdone yourself again mate... this chapter was better than even Fire and Lightning (one of my most favorite chapters) :) Loved the cave tunnel scramble and fights :D I'm curious though.. whose feet were they that they left behind? O.o
Wolfgirl2013 chapter 23 . 5/23/2014
Wow,Nice!
xXimmortalXx chapter 23 . 5/23/2014
The tree thing at the end was just perfect. I love Angelina.