Reviews for Coercion
Nebelkind chapter 20 . 9/8
Really good story! :D
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 19 . 11/7/2014
Yes, I've been enjoying your story and I'm definitely going to add it to my favs (if it's not in there already), but THIS is DRIVING ME CRAZY: The word is EMPATHIC NOT emPHATIC! A guide is an EMPATH! They have enhanced EMPATHY receptors and can send EMPATHETIC waves to soothe or comfort someone in distress or bolster their Sentinel's abilities. A Guide's EMPATHIC abilities are what it's all about, man.
Please try to work on using the correct terminology in the future? You've got great talent, but misusing CORE/canon terminology throws the reader right out of the story!
Thanks for the story and I'm hoping to read more of your work.
Monki-Neko chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
i know you probably don't mean anything by it and it wasn't deliberate but maybe you could use a different analogy those last few lines? "blair stood in the middle of the living room wrapped in the blanket from the settee like an indian on a reservation." that "indian on a reservation" part feels a bit wrong-ignorant, to be frank. im not native american or descended of, myself, but it feels like a casually racist comparison. especially since reservations aren't known for their safe, healthy neighborhoods.
Patty1965 chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
This is good. You should write a sequel! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Great story like the AU, the bonding and spirit guides
atymer chapter 20 . 6/20/2013
Wow, it has been awhile since I found a new Sentinel story, especially one in Susan's Uni.
I am grateful to the author for doing and Au of the Au. LOL
It has only fueled the desire for more sentinel stories. I suppose I will have to re read my favs to satisfy the urge. Thanks for writing.
HonorLove chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Loved the story! Thank you letting us all see your world of Sentinels & Guides. Looking forward to your next story, whether a sequel or something new.
Jirel chapter 20 . 10/29/2012
Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story, I really love stories that hypothesize a universe full of sentinels and guides. I enjoyed the heck out of it although I have to admit that a small part of me wonders if the young guides being experimented on were saved or not. I saw something about video of the tests run against them but I can't remember if they were saved or not. And I'd love to "see" the Hunt against those who did the experimenting.
SurvivorCat chapter 20 . 10/14/2012
Woohh what a cool story! I really really enjoy it! I wish you write a secuel! Maybe a little high in rating? Or not.. anyway i like it very much your writting is really cool :D
Connie chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
Damn. Poor Blair!

You've really made me care about all the characters. Taggart is lovely. Would that we ALL had our own Joel when life stinks, y'know?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
LOL! I'd buy this story if for no other reason than the term "sentinelmental!" Hee! Love it. Great name for a zine, if you ask me.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Tiny quibble: What IS a "saloon car?" NEXT CHAPTER-NOW!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Caught only one typo (though it's quite possible others may exist; I was just so engrossed!). You have Jim "blow threw" some doors (near the end of the page). It should, of course, be "through."

Enough! On to the next chapter! BEG
Dreamweaver chapter 20 . 9/10/2012
Hurrah for happy endings!