Reviews for Family Night
Jet Engine chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
Somebody make this an episode! :D
KinzeeTheKitty chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
cool.
Working-On-Sanity chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Ahh, I'm having a little spaz, here! I've read this story once before and planned on leaving a review, and when I come back to read it again, I find out it was written by you! Ehe, I'm jims-fabulous-carnival from tumblr, and I remember speaking to you on tumblr for a bit. I had no idea you are the author of this wonderful story.

As for the story itself, I really love the conflict and resolution. Perry's craving to be with his real family the way he can with the Doofenshmirtzes is so perfect. I wouldn't have even thought of that issue. I love how you write, too. Your style has this great flow and good choice of words, and I like how the plot isn't so farfetched and seems possible. Your dialogue is very in-character, which can be hard to find, but you've done it well.

Can I just say I really love this story ;;
BeTheHero90-5 chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Good story. I enjoyed it. Do you plan to do anymore stuff like this or not?
Inumaru12 chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Awww, this was so so sweet. I totally loved it. So much sweetness and I felt bad for Perry that he couldn't do that with his family but I'm glad he was able to do that with the Doofs. :)

Inumaru12
Deborahpflover chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Ahhh, that was so sweet. I very nice to read story's about friendship between Perry,, Vanessa and Doof. I like this very much. You should write much of this kinf of stories.
dragondolphin1990 chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I'm really enjoying your stories.
angelofdeath241107 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
i loved this fanfic :D
MsAmiClassified chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
That was so sweet...and are you, by any chance, a Troper?
karly05 chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Awwwwww...! Seriously, this has been a great read. Lots of nice little touches in the final chapter. Well done!
karly05 chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Excellent chapter! Great Great Great! I really liked your take on Vanessa, you handled the Monty relationship very believably, I felt so sorry for her having to deal with her Mom and Sam, and her feelings about her dad and Perry were so perfect, and not something I ever would have thought about. I liked the fact that Perry was worried about her being out late by herself. (Honestly, I want to hug your Perry.) He really is kind of "one of the family." (With that all said - this is so lovely, I have to point out the one boo-boo: Vanessa is going to "bare" her soul, not "bear" it.) On to the next chapter!
BrookeDoof chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Its... *Puts hand to mouth* Beautiful! I'm not gonna cry...

Sorry. But nice chapter.
gravity5 chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Wow. This is Perry on a whole new level. Even saving the world in the Battle of the Second Dimension may come to a close second to this awkwardness. I mean, Vanessa wasn't anywhere in the movie. This must just feel weird.
ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
They were all bonding and stuff and it was sweet :3
FanFreak01 chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Aww, great chapter. Loved the ending.