Reviews for The First Love
cryptickate chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
i really like it! this is the only good fanfic i could find about this pairing...
Person P chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Thank you for this fantastic story,I have always thought that the love between Lucinda and Lucifer was beautiful and tragic ,it would be marvelous if more people ' d write stories about Lucinda and Lucifer.
He really loved her,so much that since she left him Lucifer hated everyone and anything.
Please write more about them.
nina sakurai chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
more?
abigail chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
i am sad that lucifer couldn't stay with lucinda because of his greed for power but anyway i like the story :)
Amarxlen chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I absolutely love love love Lucifer/Lucinda! I'm so happy I'm not the only one.
Thinkingaboutnothing chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Beautiful, and so in tune with what Lauren Kate actually wrote. I love Lucifer too, and I was hurt for him and the end of Rapture (even though you saw he accepted Luce and Daniel in the end, with the coin-toss thing). I'm glad you showed how he loved her (very well, I might add) but also showed how that came apart despite their love.
Amora chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
More? Please? I actually loved them together and this was magnificent.
I was confused when they were kissing though. Lucinda has 3 hands? Wow. I want 3 hands ;)
totally-inspired-by-you chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I love this story! It full of suspense, adventure, and of course, love! Hope it stay this way!
Deathbringer88 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
It it so beautiful!
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I just finished Rapture too. Like maybe ten minutes ago. )

I love the Lucifer/Lucinda pairing too, even thought I knew she'd choose Daniel. I think that Lucinda being an angel and Lucifer's love was the huge "twist" in the series, don't you think?

I think the reason I like the Lucifer and Lucinda is that I have a think for bad-guys. ) They're always pretty hot no matter how they act. Cocky? As long as he looks good. Arrogant? As long as he looks good.
But the fact that Lucifer really did love her is also good on the Lucinda/Lucifer pairing too. And that he was her first love; everyone likes first love's, right?

Anyways, onto this wonderful one-shot and off the topic of the wonderful series which inspired it.

I loved the way that you captured Luce and Lucifer's love in a couple of paragraphs and went beyond the call of a writer's duty to explain what happened in Heaven and how Luce felt as she fell in love with Lucifer.

I could say more, but it would degrade the purpose of this review to tell you how wonderful this truly is.

You're a wonderful writer, so keep doing what you're doing!
vivian chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Wow! That was amazing! Very beautiful! I loved it
Another from Valyria chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Absolutely loved it! I've actually never read Torment or Rapture so I have no idea whats going on with them xD but I still adored this story! I wished it wasnt a one shot
Anyone wanna pm me an explain what happened in the other two books? :o
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. I finished Raptor yesterday night, staying up late. I find myself obsessed with Lucifer/Lucinda, I mean the coin toss at the end must mean he changed, right? I am so happy, thrilled, I found your story. I hope you write more Lucinda/Lucifer!
the-painted-miao chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow. Just...wow. Great one-shot! I LOVED it :3
Dazzy Dizzie chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wow, this is good! Why aren't there any other reviews? Ah, whatever.

You did such a good job writing this story! I really like it :))

It's funny though, I thought that the last line would be something like:

And as they say, the rest is History ...