Reviews for Tag Force: Flight of the Obelisk
Guest chapter 9 . 10/6/2017
I should start counting how many times I re-read these Tag Force stories, considering how often I've done so. If I had to hazard a guess at my current count, I'd say maybe six.
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 9 . 5/11/2017
This was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/1/2017
Awesome! You should make a sequel for this one. It's just too perfect
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2017
Love the chemistry building between them in chapter 1. I'm still yet to see more but I'm already liking how the story would go. Keep up the great work! _

Btw, some few grammatical error/s spotted in ch1, *you're alright?* But hey, the idea is still there XD
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
Fantastic bro literally satisfying
Sabandija chapter 9 . 11/26/2016
I'm really glad I read this story. It's really well done. Both characters are likeable, and complement each other very well.

I hope you do more Osamu/Asuka stories in the future!
warzonecall chapter 9 . 5/24/2016
I've been reading this whole intriguing story for a lot of years and still spectacular all the same giving me a thrill of excitement down my spine like when I'm playing the psp game. The story of Osamu and Asuka's romance was told very well with very good details I might add however a distance relationship is complicated but their maturing persona are something that makes this story's progress a valuable read. Amazing way of depicting uncertainties and anxiety too! I need to say it will be a shame if this story does not continue and please consider a sequel 'cause it's just so good.
Uchu no akuma no kami chapter 9 . 11/6/2015
Third time reading this in two years and is just as good as the first
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21/2015
This story is amazing, I am so glad I have found it
Scarlet112 chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Interesting and satisfying ending to an intriguing story.
The plot is good, balanced, and not too dramatic or angsty for a light read.
Hades3113 chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Hello! Itsa me! Hades378! I know its been a while since you've heard from me, but my internet situation has been really crazy over the last sevral months. Or maybe year would be a better term - I'm not sure, I just know its been really really long. Anyway, I've recently been borrowing my friends PSP and reading this again and I wanted to review these final chapters - as I once promised. First off, everything turned out great. The story of Osamu and Asuka's romance was told very well. One complaint I might have though is that its a little hard to believe that the feelings they accumulated through a 3 year relationship only came to fruition in the last few days of their school year. It just sort of seems weird that they only start to fall in love so late. Another thing I noticed is that you like to use the japanesse names of characters, which is fine, but you use the english name of Osiris (Slifer) to describe the red dorm and its students. I'd like to see what sequel you have in mind, but I don't want to distract you from the 5D's story you have going on (which is also REALLY awesome, and even more creative with some of its ideas) either. Although maybe you can start a new story for GX stuff and include that in there.

While I'm thinking of it, I'll just go ahead and tell you some of my thoughts on your 5Ds story. First off, the chapters with Jack, Osamu, and Aki all working in that cafe is brilliant. My red hat is off to you and whoever gave you the idea for that. I also love all of the romance Osamu has with Sherry (the one where she and Osamu first kissed was really cute and steamy) and with some of the stuff thats kind of developing with Aki. Speaking of relationships, you very rarely show the earlier stages of most characters relationship with Osamu. For example, you don't show when he initially meets any given character or any development between the two. Osamu is already aquainted with the person he's interacting with in that story y'know? You've gotten a bit better about that with the addition of that story where Osamu is working with Aki back when she's with the Arcadia Movement though. I also like the chapters that are in Osamu's pespective since in the eyes of most of the others he's just some silent enigma. There just isn't much variation in the story when it comes to any other perspective than our Red Hatted friend is what I mean to say.

Personally I think I might like to see a story of how Osamu met Sherry and how he started to fall in love with her over time through his own eyes. I'll leave the specifics up to you though since I can't get on a regular computer like this all the time. Hell, I can't even log into fanfiction on the PSP. I can probably leave you Anonymous reviews, but thats about it so I can't really exchange ideas with you over PMs. Though that isn't to say we can't message each other at all, you just can't become too dependant on my thoughts for stories.

One other thing before I stop typing: I'd really like to see a regular story from you featuring Osamu and his time at either Duel Academy during GX or at Neo Domino/Satelite during 5Ds. Not just a one shot or anything - a legitimate story from the begining of Osamu's adventure to the end y'know? Wether you do so or not is up to you of course, but I thought I'd put that out there in case you thought it was something worht doing.

Anyway, I'm really looking forwards to reading more on these stories, and hopefully maybe even some new ones. I'll try to leave you more reviews if I can in the future but I can't make any promises given the circumstances. Sorry!
Ifraid chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
This is some spectacular entertainment right here, well done sir. I would love a sequel of this story. Asuka is a really awesome character.
Ifraid chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
Asuka's speech was really touching and heartwarming. I cried a little when I reading but I really can't help but wonder how Manjoume reacted about Asuka kissing Osamu in the dance hall. Either he cried himself to sleep, overwhelmed with jealously, or maybe even hang himself (I hope not) but still another chapter that was nicely done.
Ifraid chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
This is why love Asuka and consider her one of the greatest female characters in all of Yu-Gi-Oh.
Ifraid chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
The romance between those two is magical...