Reviews for A True Daughter of the Black
Emma chapter 7 . 6/12
It is a very well developed story and I love the complications you have given all of the characters but I really do not like all of the Character Bashing In The Story especially Ron and Ginny and Most Definitely Remus I understand that it is for the plot and all but Its Just something I can't handle

it is a good story though
Dionysus013 chapter 16 . 6/8
Sweet Gaia, how have I not come across this story before now. This fic really takes the reader on a dense journey that is as heartrending as it is inspirational. I can not bring myself to say more about this fic, beyond lauding it incessantly, because the plot was so well executed.
GBTtown chapter 16 . 5/28
After reading stories on FFN, mostly HP stories, it no longer surprises me when I find a previously undiscovered gem. This story is a true gem.
subra92 chapter 16 . 5/23
this is one of the best stories i have read.
thanks for the story, keep up the great work!
corrinlone77 chapter 16 . 4/2
Good chapter.

Cheers
Corrin
evestephie chapter 16 . 2/11
What horrifyingly entertaining story! It's how I felt throughout this entire, horrified and yet I couldn't stop reading. Everytime something through me for a loop (which happened every other chapter), I was like WTF! How did this happen? In the end, I can't even tell you if the story was good or not. I'm just horrifyingly entertained or is it entertainingly horrified? Read and decide.
lurt500 chapter 2 . 2/4
liked the fic until the stupid ron bashing from nowhere
MrBogus chapter 16 . 1/21
Nice story and one of the more unusual ones too. Loved to read it
EternalRestOfPerpetualMotion chapter 16 . 12/26/2016
I really didn't like what you did to Narcissa and Andromeda in the end. Narcissa's fate is especially disheartening. She just got shit going on for her and you just had to ruin it. As for Andy i have this weird love-hate sort of reaction to her. On one hand she is awesome, BAMF, mentor to Harry, with balls made of something far stronger than steel. On the other she's damaged, really not-all-there, cold, manipulative, cruel bitch, who used Harry as a means of revenge. And i can't reliably place her in one camp or the other. And i know that people are complex beings and stuff, but i like simplicity in my fiction. For me shite in real life is complex enough as it is. Though i would have prefer for her not to die, realize that she is in fact in love with Harry and Luna and then for them to live happily ever after and all that crap.
And i can't believe I'm saying this, but i also kinda liked Snape. After Narcissa's death at first i just felt little bit sorry for him, but in the later chapters he kinda-sorta grown on me.
Also what irked me couple of times is the use of a shield charms as a reliable method of protection in a world where magically unblockable curses exist. Yes, they are not really energy efficient, but they still unblockable my pure magical means. Same goes for magical Hadrian's Wall. They left vital pieces for this particular ward outside of their control. Locked themselves in but left keys on the other side of the door. What? Also Bill and Fleur faceā€“heel turn is bizarre. Delacour as pureblood supremacist with veela wife. Strangely passive magical international community. And i never could understand how authors think Stalin's purge of magical community would have played out? I can believe in something like this in a modern world, but not in the first half of the 20's century. But despite everything - i mostly enjoyed reading this. Could have been little bit more lighter, but well, better this than nothing at all. So good job and thanks for the entertainment.
VonPelt chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
It started out very good and the battle scenes were well done but the ending really ruined this story.
ashir chapter 16 . 11/2/2016
Brilliant. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2016
the good ol' pincer, i love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2016
wow, Bill is weak
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
if this is canon Harry then yes, he was abused, physically i dont know, emotionally, hell yes. For their criminal negligence and emotional abuse the Dursleys would end up in prison.
Souseiki chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
Andromeda is extremely pragmatic about this whole affair. She is choosing the lesser evil. Watching her negotiate with Kingsley is pretty admirable. As for Harry, he's still learning. I wonder how the Weasleys will fit in with all of these changes with Harry and Hermione.