Reviews for Things not to do in the Avengers Tower
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
"The Dire Wolf had laughed his head off, then took a whiteboard marker in his teeth and wrote that Tony had, according to those runes, personally challenged the World Tree to single combat."

And I am in the SAME SITUATION...!

Out of curiosity, do you reuse rules from other lists occasionally?
Loki'd chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
this...I love. I HATE THE COMICS TOO! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! :D Do I hear/read VeggieTales references in there? "THEY'RE PANTS IF YOU'RE SHORT!" "AND SHORTS IF YOU'RE TALL!" "PAAANTS! PANTS PANTS PANTS PANTS PAAAANTS!"
The Wild West Pyro chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
CONTINUE! That is all.

I laughed at the chickens in the shower, challenging the World Tree to single combat and Hulking out due to not being able to get the pickle jar open.
MagicalSingingAdventures chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
This was awesome! I can't wait to read more!
YesIAmAnEngineer chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
OMG
LLeopard12 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Extremely Funny! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
blooody excelllent doubled over laughing please add more rules up to 100
bissek chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
In the original mythology, Thor was known to kill the goats that pulled his chariot every night, eat them for dinner, and resurrect them in the morning. A rule about his encyclopedic knowledge of goat cuisine would fit in here.
Yada99Schleich chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
I love how you‘ve done this. Please add more!
SniktWolverineX chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Your planning on writing another chapter? Awesome! I really like this fanfic so far! It is so funny! Chickens... In... Um... We've got some creative pranksters here! Lol! Can't wait to read more!
SniktWolverineX chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Hilarious! Just hilarious! I especially love the one about Cap mixing up the washer and dishwasher! This is such an enjoyable read! Excellent work!
BloodLily16 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Who... Would put... Chickens...
TONY!
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
XD Oh Clint... LOL!
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Absolutely hilarious. Please give your readers some more.
A Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Lol! That was hilarious :)
Keep writing! I want to read more little stories that brighten my day 3