Reviews for Things not to do in the Avengers Tower
puzzlingnerd57 chapter 3 . 5/31
I literally cannot stop laughing! This is awesome!
Maxim.of chapter 3 . 5/2
This is adorably cute ️
The Wild West Pyro chapter 3 . 5/1
Pietro's pretty awesome, amd I was upset to see him go.

All the girls at my school were saddened to see their pretty badass boy go, too.

Suggestions:
-Giving Pietro coffee. Enough said.
-Flirting on Wanda, when drunk, and attempting to disembowel Stark with super speed. Both are prohibited.
-Hijacking the Olympics to race Usain Bolt.
-Hijacking Formula 1 to race the cars.
-Hijacking NASCAR/Indy 500/Tour de France to race the cars. STOP IT, PIETRO, OR WANDA WILL SCREAM IN YOUR FACE.
-Quicksilver is not allowed to brutally attack Steve when he hugs Wanda for completing difficult tasks during training.

That's all-if you could implement those, or get your ideas from them, I'd be grateful.

The Wild West Pyro
rmonroe chapter 3 . 5/1
Haha! I love this! I haven't been keeping up really well with this story but I'm glad I read this chapter. AoU was amazing right?!
OSR fanatic chapter 3 . 5/1
where is Vision during this time?

Write one about Tony, Thor, and Vision are not allowed to reassemble/repair Ultron just to fight him again.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 2 . 5/1
Write a chapter where Fury thinks it was Clint or Tony who put the chickens in the shower, but it was really Steve! X-D Extra points if it was an accident and Steve was really trying to play a practical joke on someone else. X-D
Marvel-Tolkien Fangirl chapter 3 . 5/1
Hilarious! More please!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 5/1
*rolls on floor laughing* OH MY GOODNESS... X_D
Sanctuaria chapter 2 . 3/15
Hilarious! Especially numbers 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 20, and 27. My favorite is #24, though. The more destruction, the better, and the thought of Natasha Romanoff attacking something with a spork is just golden! Having these six try to live in one tower together is just asking for trouble.
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
"The Dire Wolf had laughed his head off, then took a whiteboard marker in his teeth and wrote that Tony had, according to those runes, personally challenged the World Tree to single combat."

And I am in the SAME SITUATION...!

Out of curiosity, do you reuse rules from other lists occasionally?
Loki'd chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
this...I love. I HATE THE COMICS TOO! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! :D Do I hear/read VeggieTales references in there? "THEY'RE PANTS IF YOU'RE SHORT!" "AND SHORTS IF YOU'RE TALL!" "PAAANTS! PANTS PANTS PANTS PANTS PAAAANTS!"
The Wild West Pyro chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
CONTINUE! That is all.

I laughed at the chickens in the shower, challenging the World Tree to single combat and Hulking out due to not being able to get the pickle jar open.
MagicalSingingAdventures chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
This was awesome! I can't wait to read more!
YesIAmAnEngineer chapter 2 . 12/5/2013