Reviews for Wizards In Winter
SherlockHolmes4884 chapter 8 . 8/24
Is there more to this story?
starlite22 chapter 8 . 3/16
Confused as you had Hermiones dad's mum listed as his Aunt then mother, so therefore she should of been Hermiones grandmother not her Aunt?
So if she has magic on both sides? Had she got another family book for that side and a gringotts vault?
Hope you continue this, although it's been a while, would like to know what happens next. As time moved so quickly it would of been nice to of had the Weasleys reactions to the changes that were taking place.
starlite22 chapter 7 . 3/16
Did Hermione not have a family vault in Gringotts or the French version?
ChrisW96003 chapter 8 . 2/22
Thank you for an update to a Great story.

Sorry bout you health, mine sucks so I know what your going through.
I do ask you to complete this at the expense of all your other stories, I feel that this one is worth it...

Chris W
hunzbookwyrm chapter 8 . 2/18
Love the Story, you really need to finish it.
Sandra chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
I just found and read WIZARDS IN WINTER. Thank you for staying with this for so long instead of just letting it drop. I get the impression chapter 8 came after a long hiatus, there are multiple continuity errors. Not really important ones, but noticeable. I don't remember seeing the grimoire storyline told from Hermione's side before, it's a new and different slant. I'm enjoying the story and hope you will eventually finish it.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
I really like this story and was wondering if you have given thought to finishing it or start posting again
Kell1310 chapter 8 . 9/27/2016
Really enjoying
old-crow chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
Hi,

I always love it when a good Dumbledore plan starts falling apart. The eight chapters that you have posted have made for a very enjoyable morning's reading.

That said, I hope that the words for the next handful of chapters come easily to you.

All the best,

Crow
old-crow chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Hi,

"Sexual tension? More like harassment" One of the better quotes that I've recently read.

All the best,

Crow
Nym Potter chapter 7 . 9/13/2016
I think if Harry finds out that his mother has magical ancestors would be a great deal of fun. I look forward to seeing that.
Nym Potter chapter 8 . 9/13/2016
Please let Dumbledore be firmly put in his place. It's quite pathetic how much of a bigot he really is. I look forward to seeing you giving him what he truly deserves.
redeclipse516 chapter 8 . 7/2/2016
Awesome story. It was interesting to see Voldemort shot with a gun. It was some good I've always wondered about, but have never seen in a story. I can't wait for more :)
Zavviov chapter 8 . 4/29/2016
Live it so far hope to see an update soon
Mr Bigg chapter 5 . 3/12/2016
At seventy years old and having lived in England all my life I have yet to come across a bread called Pumpernickel. I even looked in the oxford dictionary for it and there was practically no information about it except it said 'origin unknown' so I doubt that even Hogwarts would have such a bread. It is obviously another odd American thing not British.