Reviews for TCOT Murdered Madam: The past is present
Beverly chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Great story .
Barbara Lambert chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Really enjoyed your version of Perry and Della! Are there more to come?
murphycat chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I did enjoy this VERY much. I like the way you work the characters.
Marty chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Good story. You are a very good writer! M
MarMar1 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Oh, nicely done. I confess I have toyed with a couple of stories about the whole Michael engagement issue, but so far I like your explanation the best. Very nice.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Ahhh... chapter 2 and the way they fell in love. You did a good job showing their relationship and how it lasted...the way they love and take care of each other...He always wants the best and to make her happy and to protect her.

I like how Reston was a good guy in this and the ending was very nice.

Can't wait for the rest of The Envious Enemy. You have a nice weekend too. :)
Animaltalker chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Lovely as usual, if I weren't so busy I would use your explanation of Della's childlessness in a MM idea I have for TCOT Leathal Lesson. I always thought Frank Reardin Sr should have thrown Perry's not having a son in his face as a reason he wouldn't understand how far he had gone to get Ken Malansky convicted. BTW I'm so busy if you want that idea it's yours for the taking I know you would do a good job with it
kaleen1212 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
I love stories about the older Perry and Della. The gave many more hints that there was a relationship between.

Thank you for wiring about the older Perry and Della.
Captain Weirdo chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Enjoyed it. Reston was a nice guy. :)
tengland2 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Perry is so sweet all he wants is her, with or without children. Making a deal with her so she can testify, picking out the outfit for her to wear. Thean when all is said and done, it is about them.
Della testifying seemed more painful for Perry, then perhaps it really was. The after math was just about the two of them.
Give Reston credit for not using the information he had, didn't feel it was necessary. nicely done.
Captain Weirdo chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Loved that first kiss. You made me laugh about Perry needing kissing lessons. :) Also loved the "forget about the boss-secretary thing for a moment". I'm really enjoying this.

cw
tengland2 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Atleast now I know who Angelina is. Nicely done on the back ground of Della. Marrying someone for the sake of getting married isn't really worth it. To bad Della's mother doesn't realize that, children aren't always everything.
Perry was very understanding. Liked the way they worked into the kiss, being "just you and me."
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Excellent. You write very well. By the way hurry and finish the other story please
tengland2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Understand why Perry was saying no, more personnel than anything else. Della just wanted to help someone she had been close to at one point in her life. Like the fact Tony said no as well. The fact that P/D's standoff frightened Paul a bit, realized just how mad they both had gotten.
Liked Paul "marital affairs" comment. The only thing keeping them from being married is signatures on a piece of paper. Looking forward to more of this one.
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Love the beginning of this story. Looking forward to the next chapter.