Reviews for We'll Go Together
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Very good. Great job in keeping the Shiki feeling.
Salt-the-Catgirl chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
*Reads the "I hope you don't hate me for ending it that way" statement.* Nope, I actually like your ending better. I was so mad that Tohru was killed off screne by some nameless, faceless villager. I wanted Natsuno to do it, because if it had been Natsuno, it would have seemed like a mercy killing, and a chance for them to reconcile between them before the end. I also wanted him to be the one to kill Megumi too, because that would have been more in vengance.

But, I really like what you did with this story.
charrynoir chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
I'm not afraid to admit that I cried. Amazing story!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Gah! So wonderful, yet so heartbreaking, especialy the last line! T_T brought me to tears! *embarressment*
kXzEcho chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
It was amazing and completely realistic, but still, you made me cry. I was not expecting such a tragic ending.

Keep writing, your style's brilliant if it can draw so much emotion from the reader.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Oh that was wonderful but so saaaad... I loved it! I think it was in character and realistic too, in reality them trying to escape would be so difficult with Tatsumi EVERYWHERE... Great work!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Ah, I don't hate you... How could I after you wrote such an awesome story? I thought it was pretty realistic, as well - even if it was really sad.
I think you manipulated the moments Tohru and Natsuno had together in the anime/manga to fit your story without missing a beat. It was easy to imagine that those events actually happened! The characters were in character and you captured the general feel of Shiki well.
Mew-a-bell chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
SO. SWEET. I died when Natsuno said he loved him. xD CONTINUE IT. 8D
xXDeathNote.Forever.Xx chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was beautiful! Brings tears to my eyes remembering this scene in the anime. If only it actually happened.
I'm glad someone actually used the possibility of Tohru agreeing to run away with Natsuno as a FanFiction idea. I was kind of waiting for someone to do something like that, and I'm glad it was written as well as yours.

I really liked this FanFiction and from what I saw, they were pretty in character which earns a bonus. :D
Though I want you to continue this like a multiple-chaptered story, I think maybe keeping it to one or two chapters is good enough. Too much chapters might throw off the whole meaning.. Well at least, that's how I see it. It may be different in your case, 'cause you're a pretty awesome writer and you can probably keep the main point in place.
But any way, that's just my opinion.

I love, love, loove this FanFiction and I'll say it as many times as you want. -favs-
Solider of Lucifer chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Kawaii!
DoubleEdgedSword99 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
That was great - I thought all the characters were in character, and it was nice to have a recap of things about the Shiki I had forgotten. It would be awesome if it had a sequel - please make one!
Mystline Roulette chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Awesome one-shot! Man, sometimes I wish this was how the anime went!

A sequel would be nice!