Reviews for Mama Said There'd be Days Like This
Chinagirl18 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I love it! I too love Jody Mills! Please update soon! :D
LastBishop chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh, this was wonderful. Well written and you kept the integratey of the character develpment. Well done.:D
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Great fic! Gotta love those strong females, and you really fleshed Daphne out well as a character that makes complete sense in the actions she has done (canonically speaking). I hope we get to see them in season 8 as well.
Maddy77 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh, so nice to see some girl power in Supernatural! As much as I love the show it does lack in that regard. Your Jody here is pitch-perfect, and her interaction with Daphne and her longing for Bobby were both very well-done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Very nice! I liked this a lot :)
-Casismyfavorite
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This was a great view of Jody's part in the boys' lives. The way she's there to lend a hand when she can, but is still the sheriff the rest of the time. I like the way she wanted revenge for Bobby, and how the rage at all the evil has just kept building over the years. Daphne was cool too. The way she heard the voice telling her to take care of Emmanuel (Cas), and had the strength to do what she needed to do when the creatures came after her. The two of them make a good team. :)