Reviews for The Act of Sharing
ScarletReaper12 chapter 1 . 3/8
How sweet! We need more fanfictions like this! :P
brittanythemage2 chapter 1 . 1/16
that was awesome i hope you can make another one.
Without Ambition chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Awww cuteness. Hehe giggled
Cute idea, yay gralu!
Mystic Stars chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
So cute and funny. I love GraLu :3
Clarissa Hunter chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I'm laughing so hard right now, that was hilarious and perfect for Lucy's and Gray's relationship. Also the fact that Lucy sort of had that underlying message that she was getting "payback" against Gray for his stripping habits! Also except for a few mistakes it was well written, so good job :)
FairyTail123 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Awwwww!XD Kawaii! Love GraLu!
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
How...cute (adorable, fanciable, outright gorgeous, etc) xD
Finnismathmatical chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I... Probably shouldn't be shipping both of them and I... Probably should do something about it. But to hell with it. This was great.
Hatsumi Blade chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Wow! That was really good!
a chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I like this! however, I would also like a fanfic about how it all started between them.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I took a break from fanfiction and this is what i read when i got back! I'm suddenly inside the whirlpool again. Oh happy times. :D yay for gralu!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
That was beyond hilarious. Jealousy is hilarious, as long as the person thinks of you as a person, not an object. Those stories where the boyfriends/girlfriends treat their partners as objects more than people irritate me. Maybe that's why I'm getting so attached to your stories. The right amount of fluff, great content. Keep up the great work!
Ajir chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
My favorite Graylu oneshot so far! Amazing job 3
Yume Daylight chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
"You got that Lucy Fullbuster"
for some reason I read this with Gray sexy voice and picturing him smirking ever sexily awwww *faints*

and the lesson he learned, Sharing was definitely not in his dictionary. XDDD Lu-chan, you lucky woman..
Nora chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Yupz! Jealousy is an evil thing :)

aaawww Gray.. private viewing, huh? nice :D

Thanx Fia! This story's so fun to read :)