Reviews for Rinoa's Pleasurer
Moogles Pom Pom chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Wow..That was...IS THERE GONNA BE A PART TWO?

awsome!
Auymi chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
personally i liked it and i read your other reviwes and i say just ignore that one reviwe that said you did bad bacause who cares about punctuation and all that other crap!_
emouse chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Very intense and very good. Katie and Caroline are a couple of prudes who have never heard of a writer's artistic liscence. It's obviously all in one paragraph, diologue included, to emphasize the intensity and brevity of the moment; that goes for the "improper" use of punctuation as well. It's a device that many great writers use, and I think that you've used it very well.

I hope that people who don't know the difference between an internet posted work of fiction and a business letter will not stop you from writing any more pieces. You should definitely write at least a couple more, preferably of the Squinoa category!
Katie and Caroline chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
That was the most awful thing I've read for the following reasons:

A little something we like to call punctuation. Commas, periods, and capital letters were not just invented to confuse us.

Paragraphs! Your story was one whole paragraph and their was dialouge between two people. That's just wrong!

Although I'm sure if it had those things, it would be very good. Really. :) Maybe you should edit it and then repost it, I'd love to read it. -;
Athena88 chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
That was kinda short, but it had alot of meanibng to it, I understood it. It was good!