Reviews for Breathe
Book girl fan chapter 23 . 9/2/2013
Heartbreak will come from that.
Ster J chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
I think this is my favorite chapter because of its complexity. In the confusion of the events described, with characters addled and confused by Spock's death and re-fusion, this complex tale is easily followed. Wonderful!
Spacer Paste chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
as always, lovely. thanks for sharing 8)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
I always wanted to see Spock wind up with Zarabeth. They made such a cute couple.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
Whoa! Slash. Not too graphic, thank god. Like it. Don't ship it but like this.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
This isn't an episode. If it is, I certainly missed it and I doubt I would have missed it. "I will render love irrelevant" If only we could.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
The first movie. V'ger gave it away.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
I wish my husband and I had used those workds. We'd still be married. But this wasn't an episode.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/24/2012
Wasn't Savik Spock's daughter with the Romulan Commander? I swear I read that somewhere. Really like how you made Jim jealous of her.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/24/2012
This is so sad. The movie broke my heart.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
omg, crying
AllTheSnakes chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Yes, I feel that Spock thinks he must protect all of them, not just Jim. For his captain he is desperate, ok, but he likes McCoy a lot, and we can see his consideraton for Chekov, Scotty, Uhura and Chapel.
To my personal canon, he is very in-character. Congrats!
AllTheSnakes chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
This is good!
I like all the drabbles. I'm too lazy to put all the names of the episodes, but it is easy to recognize them, be sure.
I'm enjoying your stories. Keep posting them!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Babel
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Amok Time. I like how you repeat certain phrases, like red, red blood. Makes it sound like poetry.