Reviews for Back to You
Please update soon
mcbitchy28 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Awesome loved it
ashmo2000 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
at least mark feels apologetic nd derek realizes the error he made in the past and is willing to help. lexie needs to take a break from men and focus on herself.
BekaRoo chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
I love the Mere and Lexie interaction in this chapter and how they kicked Derek out it was fantastic :D
I loved this chapter and I hope Mark can get Lexie to listen to him and I hope they can work out their problems this time.

Again I loved this chapter and I can not wait to see what happens next :D Please update soon :D
SawyerSophiaScott chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
I had to laugh so hard at Derek being kicked out of the bedroom :D haha. That was hilarious. And Im so excited to read about mark fighting for Lexie in future chapters. Please update soon:)
LexieMcSteamy chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
I really liked this chapter. I almost forgot about when Derek inferred Meredith was a whore. The Mer/Der and Mark/Lexie relationship always seemed to have its parallels. I'm looking forward to seeing Derek help Mark.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
that's okay Alex and Lexie shouldn't have gotten back together. mark should have fought more. i like your story better than the original and i can't wait to see how mark continues to fight. slexie all the way.
ashmo2000 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
what does anybody want from lexie, really? mark wants forgiveness, but what has he really learned? alex wants to get over his estranged wife, but he needs to recognize why it went to crap in the first place before seeking out another woman then get some closer.
BekaRoo chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
I love that Mark is fighting for Lexie I hope he succeeds in getting her back soon :D I can not wait to see what happens next :D
LexieMcSteamy chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Ok, I love that Mark got into another fight for Lexie! At least Alex is out of the picture. But, Mark really needs to make it up to Lexie. Can't wait to see what his next move is.
SawyerSophiaScott chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Woohoo, u updated! I'm so excited :))

I really liked the chapter and Im glad Alex is out of the picture. But I do hope Lexie comes to her senses about Mark soon.

So, as usual, I can't wait for an update. I love all of your stories. :)

H
bjq chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
I hope Marks gets Lexie back
Nik chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Love it! Super badass Mark & Karev I have a feeling this one's going to get rough! More please :P xx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
i so luv this one! the best part for me was when mark tells alex he's fighting for lexie. can't wait for the next chapter on this one and your other ones.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love it. Give me all the Slexie fics you have. There are not enough of them. If I could figure out how to write one on this web site I would. So hurry back.