Reviews for Heaven's Light
Guest chapter 24 . 12/2/2013
Really enjoyed this. Sequel please?
Grace chapter 24 . 11/23/2013
Ahhhh I love happy endings! Also, I love your choice of songs and actors. It was a great fanfic to read!
nightstar871 chapter 23 . 3/15/2013
LOVE THE STORY! Nice one in putting Ramin (original phantom in Love Never Dies) singing Till I Hear You Sing. Can't believe the story is over :( but still keep up the good work and many more successful stories for you mademoiselle!
Nakia-Park23 chapter 24 . 1/9/2013
You did splendid he is pleased. ;) I loved this I think a sequel would be much appreciated by your loyal fans. Joanne & Ramin would be great as a continuation couple. And it seems like Ayesha was bumping uglies as well I wish to know what her kittens look like prob fluffy with her strange coloring. I would love to see this story continue & I'm saddened it over.
Nakia-Park23 chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
*snorts* the phantom in a dress that is the funniest thing I've ever heard. I literally laughed out loud after reading that. But alas who is this new phantom me thinks I have an idea.
Nakia-Park23 chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
When he was singing the song I was picturing the priest in Hunchback Of Notre Dame. It was similar inspiration I had more my fic but you went more into the songs & story. I can't wait to see how it unfurls. I'm on to the next chapter oh & I don't find the convos with Jareth & Erik annoying I find them very amusing.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
YAYY I WAS METIONED XD

Ooo I love that song. When I first heard it on YouTube I cried D: I should really actually make an account on here. But Yayy thank you for the chapter!
gymnasiana8 chapter 24 . 12/7/2012
I love this story it is so well write and the plot of it. Very good job well done.
c chapter 20 . 12/5/2012
WHAT WAS MY LIFE BEFORE I DISCOVERED THIS STORY.
it's great. Well written, original...I don't think I've read a musical-type fanfic before. There better be a sequel, because were running out of chapters here. I just read this all in one night. Cmon.
DefyingWicked chapter 24 . 12/7/2012
Aww. It's over?! Damn. Please consider a sequel!
Applejax XD chapter 24 . 12/7/2012
i loved the story, i think joanne and ramin seem sweet together, i think i hear wedding bells in the future XD
DefyingWicked chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
SHE'S PREGNANT?! OMFG. THEY- WHEN DID THEY- OMFGGGGGGG. UPDATE SOON! And thanks! I think that the sequel would be a great idea, have it end at a cliffhanger, and then continue it from a sequel. I did that, with my book "Savor Each Sensation". I ended it somewhere with Erik and my OC making up, and continued the story 2 years later... it's really dramatic. I'm going to go edit Chapter 2 of "Savor Each Sensation" because I really hate it so far. I must edit it :o
Applejax XD chapter 20 . 12/6/2012
yayz their married now, how sweet XD
CatGirlFireflare chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Hahaha! This chapter was good. The praying and fire part was creepy though.
I reallllyy loved how Erik was making that lovely song.
And as for the Twat (that's what I call Raoul), well... Maybe not KILL... But maybe funnilly torture! You could maybe tie him by his feet with itchy twine-string above a large pit of really hyper ferrets! Or duse him in barbeque sauce and set loose a hundred hungry tasmanian devils!
Heh heh heh, I hope you like my ideas.
CatGirlFireflare chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Hahaha, I like that little "Who's this? How should they know?" part at the end! And this fanfic is great! It's very beautifully written and sweet.
And I like the funny author's notes and conversations alot. Keep up the great work!