Reviews for Almost Deserved
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/14
Awwwwwwww!
Brilliant!
constantlearner chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Beautifully done. I really enjoyed every single one of these.
TheQueenofErynLagasryn chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Beautiful
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
These two are really the only couple I like in the Chronicles of Narnia. Good work.
LuMezenga chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
My insides are MELTING!
I don't know why I never thought of reading your other stories! This is so great, and this style of yours (of doing it in sentences) leaves us getting a glimpse of their lives together, knowing everything but at the same time knowing nothing.
Seriously, one of the BEST Eustace/Jill ever. Funny thing is, I don't think I supported them together (I didn't support anyone at the time, I was nine) but fanfiction showed me I was probably just too blind to catch it!
Loved it. On the Express to My Favorites.
pjsta chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Loved this, great work! :)
definitely in character and shows their more hidden sides clearly. it feels so natural as well.
As I said, great work!
Evia Wingjade chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I absolutely loved this! Their relationship is one that, to me, could go toward romance or friendship, and I am romantic enough to adore the idea of best friend-turned-love. This was very sweet and still in character. I am always pleasantly surprised when someone can write Eustace as sweet while staying in character.
Thank you for sharing it!
Starbrow chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Eeeee! There's good and then there's... *sigh* iwonderful/i. This was such the latter. Every sentence, so perfectly in character, so succinctly voiced in exquisite dialogue, and so fluffy without embarrassment. I would LOVE to know where no. 11 "Truth" falls. I'm imagining it being very close to the end of all things...perhaps in a battle itself or in the agonizing trek up to it, sometime around when they have the conversation about dying in Narnia. Just because the way you phrased it is so deliciously urgent and unexpected and in character with how they talked to each other along the journey. I can't explain how yummy this fic was. It's getting favorited! I truly hope you do a LOT more in this genre because you have a deft grasp on Lewis's characterizations that elevate your fic to something truly special and make it a unique delight for your readers to experience.
piccolabimba chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Loved it! You know, it really became a ship in fanfiction, but it does kind of fit...in that we are always pairing everyone off :) I like the little one liners!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Oh, for your first Eustace/Jill fic, this was incredible! You revealed so much about them and their relationship in every sentence. Impression, Forgiven, Notice, Tact, and Signs I especially liked.

Well done! Thank you kindly for sharing this. :)
wolfsongsea chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Love this! I can imagine easily each sentence happening! This is so perfect for them!
TheGoldenHairedMockingjay chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Great one-shot! Very cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I never really thought about a romantic relationship between them, but I liked it. I like that their love grew out of comradeship and friendship, I love the awkwardness and silliness of them sometimes. And, last but not least, all those little stories build from loose aentenses
Hilariter chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
:) Short, sweet, to the point. Awesome.
LostInWonderland72 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Gorgeous, I loved it. I'm not a shipper of them myself, but these were all beautifully done and they are sweet together!