Reviews for Behind the Mask
Sunny Blues chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I like the refreshing change in setting. Really cool c:
Is there another arc after this? I would like you to continue!
Black-White Crow chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
I love the idea of this story However, being a person who is Chinese, it's really distracting to me of how you implanted Chinese words in it using the english pronunciation WITHOUT the English meaning right beside it (yes, I know, the word's meaning is on the button, but I have to scroll to the button THEN go back to where I left off.) And I really confused of how Naruto's setting is in Japan, and there's Chinese in it?!
time2read chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Hmm an interesting beginning.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/19/2013
This is great, update soon!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
Hi again!

So happy to see you got to rewriting chapter 26. No apologies necessary, it was awesome! I really enjoyed the conversation between Naruto and Gaara, and Kisame and Itachi's sneakiness, haha. I was also super pumped to see Ino making an appearance, although it's been a little while since I've read your story, and I don't exactly remember if you told us readers where she was going a couple chapters ago. I suppose I'll just have to reread a bunch :)

I'm excited to see how Naruto and Gaara work together, their friendship has always been a favorite part of the series for me. Close call for Temari too! Hopefully Baki made the right decision...

Of course, I, like a lot of other reviewers I think, am anxious to see Naruto get back to Sakura and see how that conversation goes. It looks like we're getting there soon, woo!

Also, from what I can see, you've gotten away from the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon plot line, which was one of my only critiques the last time I reviewed. I haven't read anything in the past few chapters that has made me explicitly think of the movie, which I think is great. You've gotten rid of most of the parts tying your story to a film, but I'm still reading it like it's this crazy amazing script - I don't wanna put it down! The scope of your creativity is really impressive.

Can't wait for next chapter!
Till then,
-M
Scarecrow93 chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
A really good chapter! I can't wait to see where you go with all this new information and cliffhangers and I hope we see where naruto has gone off to. Keep at it!
GaaraFanGirl2014 chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
I've been reqding this story sine you started! It was really good.. Sorry I don't review...
RickyG chapter 29 . 12/10/2013
What's with all of these "SasuSaku" reviews?

Anyways nice story, idk what is with those reviews but it doesn't seem like it's a SasuSaku story... unless I missed something?
Guest chapter 29 . 12/5/2013
Oooo this next chapter seems like it will have some steamy SasuSaku! Cant wait!
Fan Fan 92555 chapter 28 . 11/10/2013
nice chapur mane
Guest chapter 28 . 11/9/2013
its not narusaku?
TooManyMoons chapter 27 . 10/23/2013
Hi again!

Can't wait for next chapter!
Till then,
-M
jirtsu chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
Omarou chapter 27 . 10/18/2013
Hey again,
I was going to ask about how Sakura was talking about how only 2 people in her village were superior tacticians: Shikamaru and Kakashi when Shikamaru apparently wasn't in the village. However, the character corner just explained everything. Nice chapter, looking forward to the next one!
Omarou