Reviews for The End of the Beginning
Beth-TauriChick chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This was absolutely fantastic - I love Jess/Becker and you wrote them beautifully! i've been a fan of your stuff since the Jake 2.0 days...I'm so glad I found this. I see I have a lot of catching up to do on my reading :)
Cengiz chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
hell, that was amazing!

wow. can't think properly right now.

:o)
Dherea chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I love this couple! Please don't stop here...I need more of my favorite couples exploits. NTM, more tales from the ARC.
Prawn Crackers chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Sorry, I forgot to log in...

As I like to review under my name, here we go again...

This is brilliant! Truly beautiful!

Jess' anguish and Becker's emotions! The way they interact.

I hope you are going to continue writing about Becker and Jess.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is brilliant! Truly beautiful!

Jess' anguish and Becker's emotions! The way they interact.

I hope you are going to continue writing about Becker and Jess.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is just...I have no words, brilliant, amazing, fantastic. I love it.
AWomanInvisible chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
"Because he liked being the man she saw when she looked up at him with those enormous blue eyes." What a glorious line. Lovely story. I like the fics where I can picture the actors speaking the lines. So many are not like that, but this is. Thank you
Mijo54 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
je suis heureuse de votre retour dans Primeval ! encore une histoire grandiose !
quel plaisir de vous lire : j'aime votre façon de voir le couple Jess/Becker, j'aime ce que vous mettez dans leur tête surtout celle du Capitaine, j'aime votre vision de ce qui c'est passé dans l'Arc après la Convergence, j'aime le désespoir de Jess devant ce qu'elle appelle son incapacité en un mot j'ai aimé non adoré votre histoire et j'en lirai bien une autre avec plaisir !
I hope you understand french, si not tell me I can write in english with a translator!
à,j'espère, bientôt de vous lire
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Yeah! Love the new installment of this series!