Reviews for Small Bump
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
So, so heartbreaking. I can't speak from experience but I think you handled this well. I'm not so sure it is OOC for Puck, considering the situation. He has an extremely caring and comforting side when he wants to. The emotions hit me hard in this, so well done.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
A good one
PinkandYellowKlaineBunnies chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Omg! Very good... made me cry:( But good job
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
this was very sad goood but sad
TheWitchBaby chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Let me start by saying that I found out a few years ago that I will probably never have a baby. As someone who has always wanted kids, this was devastating. I found out about this song through your story, and while it's sad, it helps me. It's like, all the emotion i couldn't handle is put in your story and that song and it helps me release it from destroying me. So thank you. I know its silly because it's just fanfiction, but it really touched me.
Bessie chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is awesome. The emotions, and the heartache is so beautiful. Wow! Thank you so much for sharing this.
bloodyreader200 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
OMG your story is really touching I was bawling by the end. I only suggest a trigger warning but other than that it is really well written.
eileen0484 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
this was beautiful
Holly chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Omg I just bawled my eyes out. Is it weird to say that I hate and love you at the same time? Haha. Very well written. You should probably put a trigger warning on it though.
P4Nd4 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh my Goddess! This is so sad. Poor Noah and Kurt, this has to be so hard on them. T.T Great fic. Thank you.
PockyPand4 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I curled up into myself and died when reading this.
I've been prepping for baby for two years now, making sure my body is healthy and strong enough to hold my future child, my family has a history of weak babies and horrible births. I couldn't handle it, it hit close to home even thought it was physically impossible. You got Kurt's emotions almost right.

It takes a good author to make the readers cry.
LuluPimprenelle chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I'm so sorry you don't have more reviews for this story so far. It made me cry and I think you really got this empty feeling right. I have two children and I miscarried between them. Oh, very early, but far enough for me and my husband to have already been making plans, thinking names and figuring room arrangements. Ant I can only imagine what it's like when you're further along. And when you actually have to give birth to a dead baby. I can only imagine the freaking mess I would have been.

This was really sad, but beautifully written. Thanks.
glitterfairy1990 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
So amazingly sad and beautifully written. I'm now eating chocolate to counteract the sadness. Beautiful. *sobs*
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Aww, I loved this story. But hate it at the same time (for obvious reasons) 3
shb85 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
oh, I am teary-eyed, this was so well done and dealt with so sweetly, thanks hun