Reviews for The Mother Dove
katie.sallybrown2010 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
That was adorable! My heart is melting! :3
DirtyAim chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Absolutely gorgeous! That was one of the most tender Rumple stories I have ever read. I loved it! Can't wait to read more of your stuff!
MoonlightMaiden14 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This was some lovely fluff. Thanks for sharing.
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Such a sweet story! I love the thought of Rumplestiltskin singing to his child and I especially loved the imagery represented throughout the "day." Belle's relationship with Baelfire is everything I hope it will become on the show if Baelfire is introduced and I really liked the quick mentions of other characters in their lives. Again, fantastic job!
Romanian Bookworm chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I knew she was pregnant!
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Beautiful fic. Awesome job with the descriptions and emotions of their family
Llamachick chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
So wonderful! ;u;
Anonymous Nerd Girl chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Lovely piece!
rezmutt chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
this is beautiful, simply gorgeous
Linda chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I love this story! it's sooooo sweet! Once I started reading the story I had to go back to your description and couldn't help but laugh...was it supposed to be so understated?
"Belle and *her* son try to keep a secret from Mr. Gold"
I clicked on it going 'what! Belle had a kid?' What you wrote was way better though xD can't wait for more 3 3 3
Lady-Dulcinea chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I loved this story and I hope you explore the idea of Bae returning to Rumpelstiltskin as a child in this world. While I don't personally feel this will happen on the show, I love the idea and you excecuted it perfectly...as you do all your Rumbelle stories.
writindownsouth chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It is so funny to think that Bae and Belle outsmarted Mr. Gold for a week. I didn't see any errors throughout its entirety; keep on writing!
Best wishes,
writindownsouth
Teresa Martin chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That was lovely! Very sweet. I like the baby's name
Stargazer831 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Very sweet story, love little Bae!
THIRTEENpointONE chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Oh this was so incredibly sweet! Loved every bit of it! Great job!