Reviews for Cause and Mass Effect
Pteaset chapter 2 . 2/12
Good one
Emitrius Din chapter 44 . 1/11
One of the best stories with self-insert literally.
Thanks for such a goody thing to read :)
SixPerfections chapter 43 . 11/24/2017
Well. its been years but i do hope you come back to this story someday. one of the better SI's ive read, hands down. thanks for writing, you crazy engineer you :)
SixPerfections chapter 19 . 11/23/2017
I love your balls.

Also, I love the way you're handling the "romance" with Miranda. It's respectful and you do her character justice.

Favorite ME SI of mine BY FAR.
Guest chapter 44 . 10/4/2017
Thank you for sharing at least this much.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/3/2017
I think that this is a very high risk high profit situation.
Or maybe low profit, because he doesn't know language/doesn't have the cipher.
I would say it's too risky and might just focus the Asarians on Cerberus and away from the reapers.
Nope, think it's a bad plan.
obliviated fan chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Dude, what happened to you? This story is awesome and it needs finishing. :(
A.D. Fields chapter 44 . 8/13/2017
I've finally caught up to this. Wow, a deployment sure puts you back when trying to read stories.

Personally I was hoping for a little bit of Patrick/Miranda romance, but a Shepard romance is just fine with me.

I may need to steal the opening idea of this to give me a boost to start a new story.

Keep up the awesome work mate.
shadow chapter 44 . 8/6/2017
I liked the chapter!
QHyperHuman chapter 44 . 7/4/2017
How about some updates?
Rimmer Dall chapter 39 . 6/20/2017
Gah, never mind my previous review. Need to do the calcs. With an actively heating system.
Rimmer Dall chapter 38 . 6/20/2017
"But as quickly as this section is cooling to near absolute zero, that won't be a problem for long, because we're going to freeze into goddamn human popsicles before the air becomes a problem."
Vaccuum is pretty much a perfect insulator. It will take months to cool down, because the body has to radiate away heat as electromagnetic radiation rather than by conduction. Space ships need radiators to make sure they don't overheat, not so that they don't freeze.
griezz chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
I wish to add my thanks to the many reviews for this fic. I love all the sparky quips, the vivid characterization of both Shepard and Patrick, and even the depiction of Q and his reasons for inserting Patrick into this universe. The only real question I had was about how certain characters seemed to vanish. Liara appears to almost vanish after her post-Noveria talk with Patrick, while Ashley's fate is never really brought up; I really thought that she would have been brought up at least once by Shepard or Patrick during his big reveal. The other thing I wondered about was the lack of use of Shepard's Prothean vision; given that they missed information on both Noveria and Feros, wouldn't Shepard have had to deal with constant nightmares from the garbled vision?
I admit that, as it stands now, this story could be seen to be complete in and of itself. Yes, there are many threads that could grow into stories covering the next three years. However, you have gone quiet for whatever reason. All I can do is hope that you will return and continue this excellent SI fic.
Hero of the Multiverse chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
An interesting start. Though why do you have it rated M in the chapter if it's rated T in the story description?
Jeffry480 chapter 4 . 2/20/2017
"I can smell the cordite from our fired guns."

I thought they were using mass effect guns not current day guns?
1,068 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »