Reviews for Cause and Mass Effect
obliviated fan chapter 1 . 8/16
Dude, what happened to you? This story is awesome and it needs finishing. :(
A.D. Fields chapter 44 . 8/13
I've finally caught up to this. Wow, a deployment sure puts you back when trying to read stories.

Personally I was hoping for a little bit of Patrick/Miranda romance, but a Shepard romance is just fine with me.

I may need to steal the opening idea of this to give me a boost to start a new story.

Keep up the awesome work mate.
shadow chapter 44 . 8/6
I liked the chapter!
QHyperHuman chapter 44 . 7/4
How about some updates?
Rimmer Dall chapter 39 . 6/20
Gah, never mind my previous review. Need to do the calcs. With an actively heating system.
Rimmer Dall chapter 38 . 6/20
"But as quickly as this section is cooling to near absolute zero, that won't be a problem for long, because we're going to freeze into goddamn human popsicles before the air becomes a problem."
Vaccuum is pretty much a perfect insulator. It will take months to cool down, because the body has to radiate away heat as electromagnetic radiation rather than by conduction. Space ships need radiators to make sure they don't overheat, not so that they don't freeze.
griezz chapter 1 . 3/28
I wish to add my thanks to the many reviews for this fic. I love all the sparky quips, the vivid characterization of both Shepard and Patrick, and even the depiction of Q and his reasons for inserting Patrick into this universe. The only real question I had was about how certain characters seemed to vanish. Liara appears to almost vanish after her post-Noveria talk with Patrick, while Ashley's fate is never really brought up; I really thought that she would have been brought up at least once by Shepard or Patrick during his big reveal. The other thing I wondered about was the lack of use of Shepard's Prothean vision; given that they missed information on both Noveria and Feros, wouldn't Shepard have had to deal with constant nightmares from the garbled vision?
I admit that, as it stands now, this story could be seen to be complete in and of itself. Yes, there are many threads that could grow into stories covering the next three years. However, you have gone quiet for whatever reason. All I can do is hope that you will return and continue this excellent SI fic.
Hero of the Multiverse chapter 1 . 3/3
An interesting start. Though why do you have it rated M in the chapter if it's rated T in the story description?
Jeffry480 chapter 4 . 2/20
"I can smell the cordite from our fired guns."

I thought they were using mass effect guns not current day guns?
Revliledpembroke chapter 12 . 2/6
Why did he have to take a shuttle down? The Normandy was in a docking bay on the ground. All he had to do was walk out the front door.
Revliledpembroke chapter 10 . 2/5
Why does Tali act surprised when you have Grayson mention the "Reapers are Geth gods" bit when she is the one that provides that information to Shep, Udina, and Anderson in the embassy?
Chri330v chapter 44 . 1/11
When is the next chapter coming out?
Viscides chapter 1 . 1/3
Really wish you would pick this up again, this is one of the best ideas for a fanfic i have read in a long time. :(
Guest chapter 44 . 12/28/2016
Great story but hasn't been updated in a long time. Does anybody know if its still going or if it has been abandoned.
Revliledpembroke chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
Did...Did you just reference El Dorado with James Caan (William Alan Traherne...I think was his name) and John Wayne? Will I see a reference to Rio Bravo with Ricky Nelson and Dean Martin next?
1,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »