Reviews for All But Memories
Smokey.Melons chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Absolutely Fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Omg why isn't everyone doing this. It's brilliant! And so very obviously true harvey is sooooo Arthur
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I love this crossover so much, and it's rare that I find a good crossover to read. I love the character parallels and the writing is absolutely excellent. Thank you for writing this!
BonsaiTree chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
I've never even watched Merlin and this was heartwrenching. Like, seriously. My feelings are all twisted now and I should be studying...
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
EXCELLENT fic. (Wish I had time to leave a nice long review. I'd rave and everything, lol.)
DoctorHolmes121 chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
This is just awesomeness in a story! I love both of these programs and you have got them to work together perfectly! Thanks for writing :)
ChubbyTabby chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Third time I read this now. And it's still just as awesome as it was the first time. You are a genius who came up with this! It just makes such sense and I absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Beautiful! I LOVE THIS SOOOOOO MUCH :)
Dplover13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I fucking love this! :-)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
sooo good! thank you so much for this! it made me so happy to find this story! there definitely need to be more merlin/suits stories. so brilliant! thanks again! :)
sasodei-iz-awesome chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Aww! I LOVED this story! If you'd like, I'll translate your story into Spanish? It was so entertaining! I loved this concept so much!

Peace, love, and all that shit...
Sasodeiizawesome
Dplover13 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
:-)
Magpie1600 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Real good story glad you did it.
Bailieboro chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Great writing... Thoroughly enjoying your story...