Reviews for Fade Away
Kilana89 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
So sweet!
beccaspad chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
spnfan44 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
I LOVE this ending for this episode so much better than the one on the show!? Fantastic! !
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh man, good fanfic. It actually made me cry! I'm a pretty sensitive person but rarely do fanfics make me cry! Keep up the great work!
Sammyscougar chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wow what a great alternative to The Born again Identity. Heartbreaking to see Sammy in that state and upsetting to see Dean feeling so alone, lost and emotional. I was soooo happy when the Amulet reappeared, I've missed that ugly little thing. Awesome that it saved Sam's life and expelled Lucifer.. Love happy endings the boys deserve some happiness. Great story, thanx for sharing... You would not believe it, I'd only been thinking of the Amulet (Samulet) about 33hrs ago and so started a Twitition to try a get it back for season 8. Please sign if you feel the same & spread the word... /582yz
Tricksterity chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Holy Hawkeye in a Batmobile. This was so freaking beautiful, and I have a lump on my chest and everything's caught up in my throat at the beauty of this. You wrote this so well, absolutely perfectly so just... thank you. (I actually teared up at one point, oh God if Sam had actually died I would have sobbed. SOBBED, I tell you. This would be a heartbreaker.)
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Congratulations! Your story has been added to our library of hurt at spn_littlebro.

Thanks for the self-rec.
Harrigan chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I am so impressed with people who can write fic in English when it's not their native language! Nice job!
babyreaper chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I was a little worried that the alternate ending was Sammy dying when Cas couldn't heal him, I was so glad that he didn't and I loved that Dean has his amulet back, it just isn't the same not seeing it hanging round his neck. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks.
The Slightly Demented chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I really liked this ending much more than the actual one. Hope to read more from you
rahne2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is beautiful. Made me cry. It's clear that English is a second language for you, and there are many errors of word or syntax, but your love of the characters shines through. You have the boys' personalities down perfectly, this is exactly how they would be in this circumstance, and their words are just as they would speak them. I hope the show one day deals with the amulet-just one more loose end the writers seem determined to ignore. We all know Sam would have picked it out of the trash that day.
Again, you made me cry. No higher praise. Thank You.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
loved this alternate end a lot more that the original show
well done
lizziemarie0529 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I loved this! It was so touching and yet so heartbreaking at the same time. I hope Sam really did save the pendant and it comes back!
cathernatural.812 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
omg that was so good, but my emotions are everywhere! the first half i was crying my eyes out, and for the second half i was so incredibly happy for dean and sam :) well done, a really good fic. one thing though, its 'Driver's picks the music, shotgun shuts his CAKE hole' not pie hole :)