Reviews for Casting Stones
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
*smiles* That was a quite a well written feel-good ArashiSorata story. Thank you for writing it! The characterisation was good, the situation plausible and everything held a realistic tone to it. _ I've got nothing to complain about.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I felt the worst for them, for him; I really did. The others, they hoped to come out of it alive, but he knew that he wouldn't.
scala chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I've read this story a long time ago and I thought this was such a clever story! The analogy of the casting stones to their lives were perfect! This story has such a wonderful suprise ending and a playful dialogue! I really love this story and all your Sorashi fics so I hope you'll continue to write more!
featherlight chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
This is a really late review, considering when you posted it. Can't think of anything to say except that it was really beautiful.
dementedchris chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Like Arashi... just beautiful. I like this kind of one-shot: a day in the life, maybe in a seemingly run-of-the-mill situation, but still filled with an incomparable depth and insight into the characters. Good job.
Yumemi chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
sweet! beautiful! *sigh* what a nice-ending Sorashi fic. _
Gemin16 chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
That was really good and I really liked it.
TheLavenderBunny chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Oh, I loved it! The fic is very sweet, and poetic. You have a nice, elegant writing style.
Soul Child chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
KAWAIII! KAWAIII! KAWAAIIIIIIII! *Bounces* That was just so KAWAIII! I loved it! I just love that couple! *bounces even more!* I love it! I love it! I LOVE IT!
M. Alicia Garcia chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
Beautifully written and poignant. The relationship between Arashi and Sorata is treated with delicacy and care. It's totally evident that you have a love for your the characters. An exellent fanfic...I just wish there was more Sorata/Arashi fics out there. They are truly and intriging pair.
Suuichi Minamino chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
o.o wow. one word- wow. I don't think I've ever read a more serious fic before...That was excellent, a wonder artwork, that deserves a second chapter nonetheless...I'll be waiting *smiles*
BlueSakura chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
aaaaaaawwww! that was really sweet! _ I loved the comparison of Arishi and Sorata to the water and the stone, it was really poetic. The twist at the end was really adorable. I luved it! _ write more fics, please!
ChibiRaihaHK chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
This is so sad... That's why I like it! Sorata and Arashi fics are mostly bittersweet...a lot of angst in them. But that's why the coupling is so great, isn't it? Angst is like the polish that adds the finishing touch in a masterpiece. (woah, that was deep..)

This has got to be one of the greatest Sorashi fanfics that I have ever read. Keep up the good work.
Apapazukamori chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Ohh, this fic is wonderful! So sweet and sad all at once. You capture both of them so well, and I loved the little twist you gave it at the end. Four years running, Arashi is as devious as Sorata is. Great job!