Reviews for Not the Biggest Git
VivoRisataAmore chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Aw I wanted you to write more :( But I still loved it
ZeeZee22 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Nice take on D/G. Most people are all like "I hate you! Let's kiss!"
Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I loved that whole story. Parts that I particularly liked are...

“He has no redeeming qualities, except for his exceedingly tasty bum.” (I crack up everytime I read that:):))

and

Could Draco Malfoy have a soul?

This was a great story, and I think I'm going to add it to my favorite stories list. :):)

~Jordyn~
deliriousdreams chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
AW!
Nickel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Adorable. I loved the whole truth potion and Snape embarrasing her. Very funny. Great job!
FemmeDraconis chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Wonderfully funny. I thought I was going to die laughing after Draco wiggled his fanny in front of Ginny's face. Hilarious. I'm off to the next chapter!
Underlined Twice chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
'Tis corking, dah-ling!
Mouton chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Extremely cute. Ginny is actually not OOC, or, if she is, it's believable, and WOW, you make it look like our dear Draco IS human after all. I enjoyed this alot.
A Different Life chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
love it!
Pipsicle chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
*chants* SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
weeva chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
you've probobly heard this a million times already, and judging from you're summary, i'm guessing you don't want to, but this is a great story, and i wish you'd continue. i love the subtle adn believable way that you make Draco out to be a semi-good person. it really makes you accept it and like it that he's not a little death-eater-in-training. and please, for the sake of a really good first shapter that is begging, along with myself and i'm sure other readers, to be developed, please continue this story. it's really good, and i'd love to read more. ~weeva
dragonsprincess chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
This should be continued!Ek, this has the potential to become quite the interesting story. Please continue on this, I'd like to see how all this turns out. And isn't the Dark Mark on the LEFT forarm, not the right? Please PLEASE Please continue this.
jessi chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
o v good! luv it- please give another chapter or two!
Necrocora chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
The 'exceedingly tasty bum' was a great touch. I laughed out loud at that. And what do you mean this is IT? this isn't the last prt is it? well, buh-bye. For now
Iarejedi chapter 1 . 2/20/2003