Reviews for Skyblock
Nik the Enderman chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Is that what we sound like to you?
Stickbug11 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is really good! I'm glad that someone decided to write a sky block fic! I also saw in your profile that you may write a prequel to it, I'd LOVE to see that since these Joe and Trav seem pretty cool as well as Lindsey, Sima and...Ashley? Was it? I think it would be cool to see a story like that! Update soon!
ParadoxCreator chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
First 2 chapters have managed to make me very curious about the rest. Would love to see this continue.
Shado-chan chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Enderassassins.

My friend, you are a GENIOUS.
GhastlyGhast chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Interesting chapter. I enjoyed most of it. But I do have a question. If they were to make a portal they would need a piece of iron and a piece of flint, are they going to get those? Other than that It really reminded me of the skyblock survival map. Good Job!
Mellifluousness chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
I am NINJA-REVIEWER! *adopts Endersassin pose*

Anyway, OH NETHER. Sorry, couldn't resist. :P Isn't the Void just delightful? Floating sand is horribly dangerous. It would be kind of cool if, when they entered the Nether, they came out in the Abyss above the bedrock and there was a hole in it with an ominous staircase leading downwards to wherever you want them to go. Cute dream is cute. . The thought of someone riding on an enderman's shoulders is pretty cute, too... unless that someone is fighting for his life. Okay, not cute anymore. That poor enderman. D:

So, uh, this is ominous. I don't have much else to say here. Wonderful chapter! I certainly look forward to the next one. :)

Keep writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Oh hi Mellifluousness! Didn't see you in the review section!
Anyways, for 'Skyblock' how about Endermen being a main antagonists. Truthfully when Endermen came into Minecraft I somehow always connected them with the Void (which is where Skyblock takes place). And Herobrine. But that certain creature (Lovecraftian Horror) dosn't need to appear here. Unless you think so.

The Review: Awesome! Great and I can't wait for them to the enter the Nether. The story is the BEST adaptation of Skyblock (and not just because its the only one). Hopefully you can consider my idea of Endermen being the villains, even more Endersassins! Wait, that wouldn't be good...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Thank you. I have been waiting for a Skyblock Fanfic. I've considering creating an account and posting one but never got around to do it. Once again thanks, this'll be awesome. P.S. Ive heard of Mellifluousness before and the whole Sima thing I consider an 'easter egg' type thing so I imagine you won't get in trouble. Good luck on the rest of the Fanfic!
DewleafWolf chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love this! It's great. Can't wait to see where this story goes.
Mellifluousness chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
OH MY GOSH, WAS SIMA JUST CAMEO'D?
SIMA WAS JUST CAMEO'D!
OH MY GOSH!
THAT'S SO AWESOME
I'M GOING TO DIE
I CAN'T STOP TALKING
IN CAPS LOCK
HOLD ON
There we go.

Of course you can use her! I find it incredibly awesome that you like the story enough to cameo her. Now for the review proper.

I really like it so far! Your grammar is impeccable, your narration beautiful, but capitalising the names of all the blocks gives it a peculiar halting quality I'm not sure I like... all the same, it's rather fun being forced to CAREfully ENUNciate the first letter of the blocks' names. I've never heard 'Door' or 'Key' before; do they actually exist or have you made them up?

Ideas for First Night... a single enderman spawns on the sandy island and teleports over to give the pair a hug... and/or rip their heads from their shoulders if they look at it. :D Awkwardness abounds.

Seems very interesting so far; I have to say, I love your writing style.

Keep writing!