Reviews for Aftermath
flamingQueer-o chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
It was really good til Cap started thinking about how he's "not the woman". That was some offensive bullshit right there. But up until then was great.
Ms Marvel98 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I've never shipped this ship before . . . but I do now . . . slightly, it's nowhere near my OTP (that's reserved for Stony XD) But I loved this!
Onwards to chapter two!
AccountKiller500 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
D'awwwww... It's very warm. :D
Keep up the good work!
Dee85 chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Wow, i really love this one.
it's really cute and sugarsweet.
you really should write another chapter. Thor and Steve are just great together! 3
Anything.Goes29 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
This is amazing. Just thought I'd throw that out there. You're a very good writer. :)
Linaceae chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
That's one of the sweetest thing I ever read...
Honestly, one of the sweetest. :')
Linaceae chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
You may think that you're not good at writing sex scene, but I can tell you, just this is truly... wahou !

Of course, it would be great if there were more. But, like I said, even just this is pretty, awfully Hot... (yeah, with a big, enormous H ;)

Fav !
visceralfringe chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
omg my feels... Fabulous story. FAVING.
Shota-Hunter chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Just wanted to say this is a very nice fic, they have a deliciously fluffy relationship with bright sparks of hotness. I enjoy that very much. :) I'm looking forward to more hot stuff, even as I really enjoyed Thor taking care of him.

Oh, by the way, Thor groaning as he pretty much takes Steve is a huuuuge turn on, he grunts and groans a lot while in battle, so him making thorse sounds in bed must be insanely hot..
PuckForPresident chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
So hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
awesome!
kogouma chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
D' was just so cute.
and sweet.i loved it,brilliant!
1 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
(not to do anything that would cause the AI to go completely Skynet on the)

great line- the terminator reference is funny
S.E. Carrigan chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
So sweet that I'll gladly take the cavities it gives me.
alykat14 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I like it so far. I do wish there was more dialogue between Thor and Steve and less, I don't know what to call it, 3rd person descriptions of things? It would be better if the story was more personal I guess. But I like the relationship and it is good writing :)