Reviews for Aftermath
flamingQueer-o chapter 1 . 2/17
It was really good til Cap started thinking about how he's "not the woman". That was some offensive bullshit right there. But up until then was great.
Ms Marvel98 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I've never shipped this ship before . . . but I do now . . . slightly, it's nowhere near my OTP (that's reserved for Stony XD) But I loved this!
Onwards to chapter two!
HopefullyNot chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
D'awwwww... It's very warm. :D
Keep up the good work!
Dee85 chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Wow, i really love this one.
it's really cute and sugarsweet.
you really should write another chapter. Thor and Steve are just great together! 3
Anything.Goes29 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
This is amazing. Just thought I'd throw that out there. You're a very good writer. :)
Linaceae chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
That's one of the sweetest thing I ever read...
Honestly, one of the sweetest. :')
Linaceae chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
You may think that you're not good at writing sex scene, but I can tell you, just this is truly... wahou !

Of course, it would be great if there were more. But, like I said, even just this is pretty, awfully Hot... (yeah, with a big, enormous H ;)

Fav !
visceralfringe chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
omg my feels... Fabulous story. FAVING.
Shota-Hunter chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Just wanted to say this is a very nice fic, they have a deliciously fluffy relationship with bright sparks of hotness. I enjoy that very much. :) I'm looking forward to more hot stuff, even as I really enjoyed Thor taking care of him.

Oh, by the way, Thor groaning as he pretty much takes Steve is a huuuuge turn on, he grunts and groans a lot while in battle, so him making thorse sounds in bed must be insanely hot..
PuckForPresident chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
So hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
awesome!
kogouma chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
D' was just so cute.
and sweet.i loved it,brilliant!
1 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
(not to do anything that would cause the AI to go completely Skynet on the)

great line- the terminator reference is funny
S.E. Carrigan chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
So sweet that I'll gladly take the cavities it gives me.
alykat14 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I like it so far. I do wish there was more dialogue between Thor and Steve and less, I don't know what to call it, 3rd person descriptions of things? It would be better if the story was more personal I guess. But I like the relationship and it is good writing :)