Reviews for Daddy DiNozzo
brookerz122493 chapter 6 . 1/10
This is good so far. Are you going to be continuing with this or is it only ever going to be these 6 chapters? Would love to read more.
volfan chapter 6 . 1/6
Very enjoyable story. Love seeing Tony's interactions with Evie and his growing relationship with Gibbs. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
1sunfun chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Good.
Reader in LA chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
Why in the world would Abby need to forgive Tony? She has no say in what Tony does or does not do with his life. He has done absolutely nothing that is wrong for which he needs to be forgiven.

Overall, cute story. (It's just that Abby in so many fics seems to have some type of hold on the team - to me it almost seems controlling or manipulative.)
Rjones308 chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
This is to good of a story to not finish! I want to see the romance grow between Gibbs and Tony. I want Evie to slowly meet the team and find a whole family. I want to see Evie out smart McGee and Abby. I want her to fall in love with Ducky and all his stories and help Palmer with med school. I want to see Jeth and Tony marry. Please come back and continue building this story in a masterpiece I know it will be.
Rjones308 chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
I hope you did not just give up on this story! You were so encouraging with wanting comments and ideas from your readers, I cant believe you would let us down like that?! Too good of a start to just stop. Come back!
Rjones308 chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
I like the introduction of romance between Gibbs and Tony. Very gentle and sweet. Gibbs not pushing and Tony confused by his lack of resistance. Although I hope it heats up!
Rjones308 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Very interested. Always thought Tony would make a great Dad.
yokmeilee chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Please continue the story. Love it so far would love to see how the relationship progressed as well as Tonys job.
dragoflora chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
Loved this. Can't wait for the next chapter.
anaknisatanas chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
I really hope you will continue this story. I want to see what Abby, Ziva, McGee, Ducky and Palmer's reactions are. Does Vance know that Tony adopted a kid?
arwen9117 chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
they are so cute!
evie is so cool and being a dad suits dinozzo!
ConventionObsessive chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Loving it :)
icis182 chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
this is awesome! i hope there are plans for more of this story! tony and evie are so cute together! keep up the great work!
Din7 chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
So cute I cna t wait for more