Reviews for Daddy DiNozzo
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Gibbs and Tony...Not what I was expecting...but I think I'll continue reading , because the issue is being handled in the right type of way , and Evie is cute :)
Keep it Up!
Kathy59 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Just found this and am loving it.
lizrat66 chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Great chapter, love that Gibbs is giving Tony time to sort out his feelings, Evie is really sweet.

Love that it is a Tibbs story, my favourite kind as well.
keembur chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Tibbs for ever :)
DS2010 chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
I liked Gibbs meeting Evie and that he will be framing her drawing. Liked that Tony is sort of considering a relationship with gibbs ...
Gloworm41 chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Awesome job on this! I am not surprised that Evie is taken with Gibbs he doesn't push he lets the child come to him. I have to admit that I am not much of a slash fan ,but dang Gibbs and Tony are just perfect for each other. So I am looking forward to Tibbs. Please update soon.
torontogirl12 chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Gibbs has to find a way to keep Tony on the team. It just wouldn't be the same with him gone.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
I like Evie. She fits Tony perfectly. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.
allways-a-babe chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
I'm enjoying the way that you are weaving the Tony as a man who wants to be a better father and make sacrifices to do so is wonderful. Bringing Gibbs in to have Tony have everything he never knew he ever wanted ( I always wanted to use that line!) is great. I am a Tibbs fan all the way, I have no problem with Gibbs as Tony's father figure...but damn those two together is just to hot to ignore! I look forward to your next update! )
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Okay sweet and understood, she's a genius! makes me feel like a dummy now...

Can't wait to see the relationship grow between Jethro and Tony.
angelscatie chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Great chapter. I life how you are having Tony and Gibbs ineract outside ofwork. Keep up the good work.
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I LOVE IT!
angelscatie chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Great story. I just found it and read it. Please update soon.
dobbiessweetie35 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I love this story. It's fabulous! I so cannot wait for the rest. Bring on the chappies...:)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
That was a lovely chapter. The byplay between Evident and Tony is perfect.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »