Reviews for Daddy DiNozzo
Jebeth chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Yes, please continue... I want to read this.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
it's wunderkind, not w√ľnderkind :D no, but really, so far I like your story ;) I'm normally not that fond of stories with a plot like tony-gets-a-child-and-has-to-cope, but you have a nice writing style and your story is really interesting - I'm curious how it'll work out :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I am liking this story. Goood read so far
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Hope you finish this.I like it.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
great chapter! hope you update soon :)
Ex Brit Soldier chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
There are no soldiers in the RAF - only Airmen /Airwomen
blarney chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I hate the thought of Tony moving away from the team and Gibbs. Hope Gibbs will be able to convince Tony to stay and help Tony find a more suitable job at NCIS. Looking forward to your next update.
Ranma chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Preview wow this new. Please update soon
victoriantealady chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I love little Evie and am looking forward to more chapters!
jessieleigh528 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
This is really good so far. I love the whole interaction between the three. I hope you update soon.
allways-a-babe chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Very nice! I'm really enjoying the flow and the way you've written Evie. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
OH I like Evie! I'm so glad she and Gibbs got along right away...I hope there are many more family moments for them in the future!
Bring on the slash...more soon I hope?
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I like this!
Keep it up!
galaxia1983 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
The story is just wonderful. And you made this interactions between Evie, Tony and Gibbs just perfect. Nothing seems out of order. Well, maybe the fact that other authors would make him angry at not being told about the changes in Tony's life and usually like their way of constructing their stories. But now, I like your way much more :))). Can't wait to see the rest. Good luck and have great fun writing it.
keembur chapter 3 . 7/8/2012