Reviews for Daddy DiNozzo
dobbiessweetie35 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I love this story. It's fabulous! I so cannot wait for the rest. Bring on the chappies...:)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
That was a lovely chapter. The byplay between Evident and Tony is perfect.
Jebeth chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
I love Evie. Looking forward to more of this. I love stories that show Tony as a capable person and not a buffoon. Stories about Gibbs/Tony are just a plus. Great job.
Jebeth chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Yes, please continue... I want to read this.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
it's wunderkind, not w√ľnderkind :D no, but really, so far I like your story ;) I'm normally not that fond of stories with a plot like tony-gets-a-child-and-has-to-cope, but you have a nice writing style and your story is really interesting - I'm curious how it'll work out :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I am liking this story. Goood read so far
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Hope you finish this.I like it.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
great chapter! hope you update soon :)
Ex Brit Soldier chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
There are no soldiers in the RAF - only Airmen /Airwomen
blarney chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I hate the thought of Tony moving away from the team and Gibbs. Hope Gibbs will be able to convince Tony to stay and help Tony find a more suitable job at NCIS. Looking forward to your next update.
Ranma chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Preview wow this new. Please update soon
victoriantealady chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I love little Evie and am looking forward to more chapters!
jessieleigh528 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
This is really good so far. I love the whole interaction between the three. I hope you update soon.
allways-a-babe chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Very nice! I'm really enjoying the flow and the way you've written Evie. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
OH I like Evie! I'm so glad she and Gibbs got along right away...I hope there are many more family moments for them in the future!
Bring on the slash...more soon I hope?
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »