Reviews for Insensitive

I LOVE THIS!
Qu3st chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Good write! :D
Casey chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I read your other story: Spending My Time. Again a beautiful story. You really are talented. Keep writing, cause you do a brilliant job. This is just so beautiful, I know I’ve already said that, but there is simply no other word to describe it. I must be a happy-ending-maniac, cause again, (maybe not so much as in Spending My Time), I’d like to see Vegeta and Bulma make up. But when I consider the story, I’m not sure if adding a sequel wouldn’t ruin it or not. Maybe if you ran the sequel as another story it could work, I don’t know. I’m just thinking out loud here. But basically what I wanted to say was that you have written at least two (I haven’t read anymore yet) REALLY, REALLY beautiful stories, so PLEASE continue to write.

PS

I think your portrayal of Vegeta is really, really good.
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
That was so good! I loved it! I'm adding it to my list of favorite stories now. Finally I see one of the few authors that actaully want the outcome of their work to be good by writing well and actually thinking it through. Very good, and very IC and true. I'll keep a heads up for more of your fics. I hope you do Fruits Basket fics.
Nitte iz chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
I was just reading this fic again. It's so well-written, definitely one of my favs. And I love the song too.
I think I need to check the rest of your stories.
Usako-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Wow. This is a great piece of writing. I loved it.
kimberlyjoy chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
ive read about a thousand B/V fics and about a hundred B/V songfics and this has to be one of my favorites

i always thought this song would make a good songfic
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
o my gosh! awesom fic loved it sooooo much!
Beji chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Wow, do you know how incredibly awesome that was? Very incredibly awesome!

Well, I'd best get back to my sewing, damn uniforms...
I Quit.for now chapter 1 . 7/12/2002
Very Sweet! Good Story!
Renee chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
That was a wwwooowww write some more write some more please (email me)

Renee
Hella chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
OMG, that was a beautiful piece, so sweet and so sad at the same time. You're a wonderful writer, you pull their feelings off so well.
Lady Lark chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
A nicely written story from Bulma's point of view and I am glad to see that you are writing again after finished "Silver Springs." I look forward to seeing more of your work! And hopefully you will get more reviews for this wonderfully written songfic.
moonsaiyanprincess chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
This was so cool! There many moments of passion were written perfectly. I wish there were more. *pouts* Oh well! Good job. :D
EmberMaxximus chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Another superb fic, Severina! Matter of fact I just finished downloading this song. Great job!